Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This tells me Kendrick might not have dudes around him who are able to identify troll shyt, they probably aren't really on the internet like that. Drake lives on social media and memes despite being old AF :russ:

I'm thinking if someone came running in with a suitcase full of Drake's things and it was all this dumb shyt, I'd be like wtf is this? Shortee Collections? A Maybach glove with the tag still on? Ozempic? A jewlery receipt? Nah I'm good.
The way I see it, this is the shyt that he planned to use for the disses. There's a (top) dog on that shirt as well, but the leak revealed his hand before he could use it. Still doesn't explain why the Ozempic has his name on it. He said some shyt about inflammation? :laff: Drake pretty much confirmed there's a leak in the camp on this record and called the leakers clowns by the way. Who are the clowns if this was intentional?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Claiming kdot was abused and thus is obsessed with pedophilia is not a response to your creepy behavior with under age girls that is documented, and having convicted sex felons on your payroll.

In fact that's a gaslight lol
yH38C0.gif

Drake is gaslighting Kendrick 2024 yall

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This tells me Kendrick might not have dudes around him who are able to identify troll shyt, they probably aren't really on the internet like that. Drake lives on social media and memes despite being old AF :russ:

I'm thinking if someone came running in with a suitcase full of Drake's things and it was all this dumb shyt, I'd be like wtf is this? Shortee Collections? A Maybach glove with the tag still on? Ozempic? A jewlery receipt? Nah I'm good.

Yea those are all references to his enemies lol idk man I might give Drake the rebuttal on this, hes barring up but the energy is not there. 4 out 5

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The way I see it, this is the shyt that he planned to use for the disses. There's a (top) dog on that shirt as well, but the leak revealed his hand before he could use it. Still doesn't explain why the Ozempic has his name on it. He said some shyt about inflammation? :laff: Drake pretty much confirmed there's a leak in the camp on this record and called the leakers clowns by the way. Who are the clowns if this was intentional?
it was himself.

this is inception levels of mastermindness

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Did kendrick say that chubby 11 year old Mexican looking child on twitter was drakes?. Twitter created that. Y’all just ran with those 6:16 references.

The pedo stuff from Kendrick….a little more believable since millybbrown shared the text of him saying how much he missed her when she was 14. Not a pedo but pedo tendencies.
:scusthov: That’s an insane thing to say, like there is a difference smh