Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
And they’re criticizing drake to actually responding to every thing Kendrick said about him :dead:
Justice for Meek. Everyone said Drake was gonna win AND he had social media on his side. Mayors and mainstream culture was on his side. Made Meek look crazy.
Karma is a bytch. Drake getting what Meek got. Famous accts, Mainstream culture and social media IS on Kendrick’s side making Drake look crazy.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Also. Y’all don’t think it’s weird that these posters keep posting these random tweets in here? All of them supporting Kendrick?

Kendrick played it masterfully where if your not trashing Drake. Your not with the in crowd, especially on Twitter

He made it impossible for drake to win.

Kendrick definitely won. But I hope people would appreciate both these guys for doing something we've never seen before

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mole excuse is more ridiculous the more I think about it :mjlol:

Drake's big plan was to put out info about how he's a terrible person, and he considers it a success because people believed it?

Drake is the Jewish Donald Trump. Same playbook and everything.:laff:
Imagine willingly telling someone to call you a whole pedofile on the public stage.

He sounded like he didn't believe none of that shyt as he spit it.

:pachaha:

"Hey bro and when you feed him that info, make sure he knows I LIKE KIDS!!! I LIKE EM YONG".

:laff:

Superstar
Daps
Tell Kendrick to address the Domestic violence and his GM being his BM secret BD.

:salute:
See! Now you getting your head out of your ass!

Now if you can just convince your long lost zaddy and the sweatshop to put that shyt into bars, we’ll have more entertainment for the week!

Drizzy might not be around but there’s plenty of father figures here to keep you motivated!

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake got pill bottles, made fake labels with his name on it from a pharmacy close to one of his homes, got his folks to send pics to Kendrick (cause it was 100% guaranteed Kendrick would bite) all to troll Ross' Ozempic use in on Kendrick’s cover art for his disses

981bdd854049725d3bf6afa45f061af9.gif
nikka literally got his rebuttal from twitter and lied about the mother I shyt, Hope kendrick splashes this nikka one more time. :mjgrin:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It was better to release something than sit by and let Kendricks tracks continue to snowball.

Yeah this ain’t even about the music or the rapping at all.

Like i said from jump it’s just a proxy fight for the stan’s.

The winner is who’s stan’s stan the hardest. :manny:

Became apparent when a whole 1/3rd of a diss track based off blatant fake news was given a pass and anointed as the deathblow lol. After that it's like I guess we just saying anything as long as it sound good smh

Twitter really corned up this battle. Unfortunate cuz these boys are goin off.

Last edited: