Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
MARBNNB.png

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Imagine willingly telling someone to call you a whole pedofile on the public stage.

He sounded like he didn't believe none of that shyt as he spit it.

:pachaha:

"Hey bro and when you feed him that info, make sure he knows I LIKE KIDS!!! I LIKE EM YONG".

:laff:
i think drake took that play from jim jones, when jones wanted to start a fake beef with Cam.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like Kendrick is done too according to DJHed

I dont know how reliable he is.

“It’s over. That’s it. He lost” :mjlol:

I think Kendrick gonna drop again

And Drizzy has his club record tucked

We gettin back to back joints all weekend we ain’t even been able to let these records breathe :damn:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Solid bars. Some nice cuts for sure….he just can’t beat him tho. Not enough bass in his voice.

Also everyone knew he would try the molestation angle against a ngga that’s the one who told us about it. Also I just can’t believe drakes fake unbotheredness. It’s tired

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not only that, Drake had to convince Kendrick he was a pedophile so they could go back and forth and....inadvertently help Kendrick promote an album he has coming out?

Bold strategy there, but ok.

Fred.

Drake gonna be in handcuffs sitting in a cop car with Toronto maple leaf news in his face, and his stans will be like

“he got kendrick right where he wants him :youngsabo:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Also. Y’all don’t think it’s weird that these posters keep posting these random tweets in here? All of them supporting Kendrick?
Nap is bushed. We already had a lame get caught promoting his Twitter on here with no views or likes, and guess who he was rooting for...
And all supporting Kendrick? This entire track is literally shyt we've seen all over Twitter from Drake fans.