Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HwPp8xC.jpeg

Bruh look at what the shirt says.

"Shortee" collection... come on now :mjlol: Drake spent the last couple of weeks shytting on Kendrick for being a midget and you think that's just a coincidence? He got played. It happens.
This tells me Kendrick might not have dudes around him who are able to identify troll shyt, they probably aren't really on the internet like that. Drake lives on social media and memes despite being old AF :russ:

I'm thinking if someone came running in with a suitcase full of Drake's things and it was all this dumb shyt, I'd be like wtf is this? Shortee Collections? A Maybach glove with the tag still on? Ozempic? A jewlery receipt? Nah I'm good.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bait he’s waiting for Kenny to crash out again
This is bait . Definitely in the sense that put up or shut up with the hinting etc drop proof .
He got that shyt from Akademiks. Guarantee that's the angle they told him to go with.

But ol' boy wasn't moving like that on the stories...and in the phone calls he had with AK

He also suspiciously used the same akademiks angle of his wife following Dave Free...which was debunked. They never followed each other.
theres proof of him posting hearts on her pics

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HwPp8xC.jpeg

Bruh look at what the shirt says.

"Shortee" collection... come on now :mjlol: Drake spent the last couple of weeks shytting on Kendrick for being a midget and you think that's just a coincidence? He got played. It happens.

I don’t even know what Kendrick’s purpose of posting that pic for his cover was. You think you’ve got chubbs working for you bc he gave you a pic of Drake’s meds and t shirt with some gloves? Come on man

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Think dot drops one more just to take his head off and dance on his corpse. But Aubrey waved the white flag and is clearly having a rough time. Boys voice was shaking and everything :mjcry: .....he realized quick who the culture is behind.
Claiming Drake not for the culture is not a response to you beating your girl