Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
I like this shyt can't front.... Just when he talk about pens it doesn't feel genuine because we all know he isn't the only one writing lyrics when the credits come out.

My opinion it's a decent response. I think he will come again with one of those melodic uptempo Drake type records and he will go right back to the charts

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Drake took the L imo. After listening again there’s some good bars but it sounds like he’s trying to wave the flag with his pride intact. I kind of hope this ends tonight because outside of push up and family matters I don’t think he has it in him. I’ll give him props for at least putting up a fight :manny:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
He sidestepped the "slave" comment, the using ATL stuff and even what he said about Wayne....lol. This sounded like he really realized he should have let Kenny stay inside and now he wants this to just go away. Ain't no way you wanted someone as talented and popular as Kendrick to spend a week spreading that you were a Pedo as bait so you can say "ah hah... got you!!!! ". Now he got you people calling your OVO lablel OVHoes and singing " A Minorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr". This was a bunch of misdirection and defense just to give enough of an out for him to sneak back to Toronto and regroup.

He stepped out of the booth like " ****** had me scared but i held my own"

J3LpWv.gif

g7n43Ga.gif

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Ok, by why would he want him to take that bait? lololololol “I want yall to call me a chomo, because I ain’t!” Braindead fukking moron he is if that is the angle

Lol he's just throwing shyt at the wall hoping it sticks

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
wait this nikka Drake boasts about feeding kdot the wrong info and a few bars later says "whoever fed you that info was some clowns." :patrice:

Y'all act like that's the only thing Kendrick accused him off.

Drake planted the fake daughter angle and the cover for MTG cause he knew he would bite. That's the wrong info.

The "whoever fed you that info clowns" could relate to any of the other stuff Kendrick accused him of like being an informant. Come on man :heh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:dead: Breh really tried to quell the pedo allegations by simultaneously punch lining child molestation as an attack, somehow suggest he'd not keep it under wraps enough to get arrested, and dead his own "look twice" line when there's actual video of him with that 17 year old?
his writers are retarded

i bet they'll use age of consent as a lyrical defense