Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Are we acting like the drake being sus around young girls wasn't a thing before this beef?

Seems reasonable to think Kendrick would use it in a beef
Ok, by why would he want him to take that bait? lololololol “I want yall to call me a chomo, because I ain’t!” Braindead fukking moron he is if that is the angle

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Ross going wild on IG :lolbron:

"we hear you bowing out, but this ain't over until the Bawse says it's over *wink*"

Ross got another one tucked. :wow:
No offense but I ain't een listening to Ross. If it wasn't for Drake, Ross wouldn't be popular. Ross got 👻 writers too.

K Dot should only be handling this battle.

im not you

All Star
Daps
this is all getting a bit stale. the stan shyt especially

kenny needs to drop the pedo evidence hes been hinting at and end this dude once and for all (if it exists)

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Did you even watch the video I posted? It's about way more than millie...you really need to start watching shyt before you post.

conspiracy shxt about Euphoria

Drake at a concert with a fan

Drake with another fan

Billie Eilish I thought he was a pedo wait he had the party emoji so more than likely talking about a party

Yea like I said yall weirdos being weirdos

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
K Thots in here trying to cope by posting their own tweets that have no likes, not even ONE :laff:

nikka that account is for me posting Twitter pics and videos. You replied to me like 5 times with the same shyt. Only no p*ssy getting nikkaz care about likes and comments😂🤣

I don’t live on the internet like you Ned ass does, 70K posts on a message board go get some buns nikka.

Aubrey stans fighting now. They in shambles :dead:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
wait this nikka Drake boasts about feeding kdot the wrong info and a few bars later says "whoever fed you that info was some clowns." :patrice:
No, it makes sense according to 3 or 4 people on here, it was done so the whole world would call him a pedo so he can say “got ya, I’m too famous to be a chomo”

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's what I don't understand. His plan was to feed the idea that he's a scumbag because people will believe he's a scumbag because he was a scumbag before?

All the while aiding in stepping on his own rollout?

Ironically, Kendrick's entire thesis is predicated on Drake being lying and manipulative. Isn't it now incumbent on Drake to prove it was all a setup?

Not only that, Drake had to convince Kendrick he was a pedophile so they could go back and forth and....inadvertently help Kendrick promote an album he has coming out?

Bold strategy there, but ok.

Fred.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WACK!

Drake is waving the white flag and trying to cover his *ss at the same time with this one, he's just trying to do it in a slick way. Drake knows that he can't keep up with Kendrick and these diss songs.

I don't care about either one of these dudes but I would give the "Win" to Kendrick simply because this song is Drakes white flag.

Drake doesn't want to play anymore. LOL

Superstar
Daps
i hope he drops it tonight so i don't gotta be distracted at work tomorrow :unimpressed:

tired-african-american-father-with-infant-baby-working-on-laptop-at-home-office.jpg

I gotta stay up all night with my zaughta AND go to work tomorrow smh.

:mjcry:
I just keep trying to get shyt done but another song drops. But I can’t give up and let myself go out like Drizzy. At least I didn’t deny my child, TWICE.