Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Again you kendrick stans fail to listen to BARS because that midget nikka has none.

He didnt say hes too famous to be a pedophile, that would be dumb, he said he's too famous to be a pedophile and not be arrested (and he isnt one). you nikkas just dont listen. christ.
Now you know damn well there is many alleged famous pedos running around out here. Money is power :manny:

Superstar
Daps
Drake sounds so drained.

Before: “We’re waiting Kendrick”

After: “I know you got another 10 songs :mjcry:

:banderas:
This is where the ovo sweatshop is really supposed to pay off. I need every last one of those he-bytches to dig deep and finish strong.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nah this is dope.

Kendrick been leading every step of the way but if he really fell for some fake info it puts a dint in his shyt

It really doesn't. In fact it makes Drake look worse because he handled Kendrick's rollout strategy so poorly. I mean, if he leaked it himself then why didn't he mention that on Friday night to curtail Meet The Grahams going viral?

He sounds sad and defeated on this. The only ways to fight back were violence or litigation.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
5yxra0o7ppyc1.jpeg
"watch" this 📸 📸 📸

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Since it sounds like it’s over. I think Drake and Kendrick’s people behind the scenes said this needs to end peacefully. Anticlimactic but both sides said what they said (or accused each other with no evidence).

That Drake chess move was good though. I would think Kendrick wouldn’t fall for something something like that though.

As for the Heart 6 record. It’s cool (after a few more listens it might grow on me), but it didn’t really give Kendrick more shots. He’s moreso defending himself and bowing out.

These nikkas lowkey gonna sub each other for the next 5 years then do a concert together with Cole, watch.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I can see now why J Prince told Drake not to release his Pusha T diss after hearing this. J Prince is smarter than I gave him credit for. Drake is in the piiiiiggg peeeennnnn
The problem he doesn’t seem to be considering is that he has skeletons (who doesn’t?) but he’s going out of his way to make it seem like he’s completely clean by focusing all of his energy on the most inconsequential shyt. Not having an 11 year old kid and Kendrick being in a rocky relationship ain’t hitting as hard as the info Kendrick is releasing and he didn’t convince anybody that the major allegations are false. The scariest part for him now is Kendrick is alluding to way more than just this.