Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
As a product of molestation, that shıt ain't nothing to joke about and makes me hate drake more.

Wasn't a diss track, just exposed aubrey more as a creep I'd punch in the nose if I ever saw him lol.
You nikkas soft as fukk. Shut the fukk up.
It was all funny when you call a man a pedo with no proof but now yall wanna cry. Pull your skirt up nikka

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I wouldn't say this site is biased towards Kendrick. There was a good amount of people on each side by the time push ups came out. It was fairly even

Just objectively Kendrick has put out the better music and moves. He ran laps around Drake, it is what it is.
This site may hate Drake more than it loves Nas

They don’t care about Kendrick for real

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
How come he ain’t defend his homies like Baka? I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt especially when j prince jr has those same type of allegations (rape, woman beating).

Where there’s smoke there’s fire and if your homies are foul and you feeding them that doesn’t make you innocent it makes you an accessory

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This nikka 700 IQ move is to imply he fed his enemy false info about himself being a pedo so his enemy could make diss tracks with millions of views about him being a pedo, and even making a club hit about? This nikka ghost writers quit.

1million IQ!

blIPS26.jpeg

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say this site is biased towards Kendrick. There was a good amount of people on each side by the time push ups came out. It was fairly even

Just objectively Kendrick has put out the better music and moves. He ran laps around Drake, it is what it is.

Agree Kendrick definitely won this as he should. He's a much better rapper. But Drake did what most other rappers wouldn't dare do. I just gotta give him credit for putting his pride on the line for this.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
For the proof aspect. It goes both ways. Kendrick isn’t married and it’s true he’s been engaged for damn near 10 years :manny:

Still, no proof that whoever Dave Free is knocked up Whitney or that Kendrick is a domestic abuser.

Same way that Drake has some suspect ass moments with young girls:huhldup:, no proof that he on the Epstein wave.:yeshrug:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Can’t wait until the cornball gets buried for good

Why are you talking about not fukking Millie Bobby Brown when Kendrick never mentioned her at all? That’s not a good look. And if he actually did plant the info, the artwork had to be something like another zoom out of him posing with the meds and clothes
That's what I actually thought he was going to do in the end .

Again why bring up Millie Bobby?:francis:

Daps
The point was if you think a 35 year old man that fukks with 18 year old girls is a creep, whether or not it’s legal is not gonna change your stance on that

I hear you but it's been happening since the beginning of time. Leo Dicaprio does it and switches to the younger model every time a woman hits 23 :pachaha:

If I was rich and famous, I'd keep a fine lil thing on my arm too, I ain't mad at it. Drake ain't the first, he aint the only one doing it right now as we speak and he won't be the last :manny: