Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the song, Drake literally said as a defense "Drake is not a name you gon' see on no sex offender list."

Of course not; they'll use your legal name. :dahell:

Drake needs to fire this ghostwriter...
They would use his full name. Drake is his middle name.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

3. Kendrick took over the narrative. Euphoria people called one of the best diss records since Ether and then 6:16 dropped for the Kendrick heads to decode everything, then Meet The Grahams had nikkas going to therapy, then Not Like Us basically unified California. Come on man...Drizzy has NOT had this effect.

Lmao this is a PERFECT breakdown

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake sounds like he wants KDot to provide proof so he will know who the mole is in his camp. I think that is his most important concern at this point. He knows he has loss this battle.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How come he ain’t defend his homies like Baka? I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt especially when j prince jr has those same type of allegations (rape, woman beating).

Where there’s smoke there’s fire and if your homies are foul and you feeding them that doesn’t make you innocent it makes you an accessory
Has Kendrick defended himself? He’s dropped 2 songs since the allegations

Uno

Superstar
Daps
It was a decent I am never listening to again but I am never listening to most of kendricks disses either.

The only ones I am listening is family matters cause it bumps in the car. The shyt from yesterday does not play in the clubs, idc what you west coast weirdos say.