Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Drake is obviously hurt. Pull every gun when all Kendrick did was actually rap how he actually rap.

I was here for competition but at this point, I can't even respect Aubrey. Wow.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I said When I heard that Whoo Kid drop still on the DSP version of Push Ups that i thought Drake might drop a whole ass G-Unit Radio style diss mixtape the moment lil Kenny put out his response….this is the exact type of shyt 50 would’ve did…I see where his head is at
not the same though. 50 holds life long vendettas. When 50 cent is 75 on his death bed he's still gonna talk shyt at the end of a song if it means shyttin on Ja Rule. Drake ain't built like that.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Woulda hit harder if he just put out the verse at the end. But using fake pac might actually turn the public against him. Especially if snoop clowns him. And low key this actually gives Kendrick a new angle to attack him with. Even the verse lets me know drake really don't think Kendrick is truly elite.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick lost

There's no way this man can win

Because Drake doesn't have to be held to any standards

I won’t say he can’t win, but the no standards part is true. Which is pretty sad, bc just 5 days ago Drake was a rapper. But now he’s a troll.

Drake has made it so a hard hitting Kendrick track will sound like he ‘doin too much’. Not to purists, but at this point the people anywhere near Drake’s ‘side’ ain’t no gotdamn purists and they are showing Trump-like blinders to crown Drake

Put it this way: Joe Budden dropped 4,5 songs dismantling Drake and no one cared. Kendrick hasn’t been reduced to that status but I sense a similar dynamic. I don’t know WHAT the fukk is going on lame is the new cool. This a watershed moment in rap 21 gun salute streets is dead

Last edited: