Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
It’s not chess move because we have somebody really comes forward lol

I wouldn’t have even brought that shyt up and let that shyt stay Twitter rumors
I think drake is confident that kendrick has nothing else on him, so he brought up those rumors to get them out of the way

if kendrick says drake lost to pusha, had a blackface picture, etc, it wont hold any weight
his stans will say its good, but in reality it holds no weight. Someone else did all that to him

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
take away the AI, Drake and his writers 3rd verse still better than Like that and Ross shyt

Na Na Na nygga this time you gon follow through

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He uses it for filler songs to pad the projects. Seems he didnt write the whole album, just some songs.
I know this goes against yall narrative that drake doesnt have a pen game but Ross wouldnt say Drake is a top 2% of writers in the industry, like him, if he didnt think Drake wrote. You wouldnt give this type of praise to someone you know isnt credible.

Funny Ebro mentioned Thanos and the drake diss thread is calling Drake Thanos as well.
You just making shyt up.

Firstly, how do you know which songs he wrote and which he didn't? You have no idea. Could have had the whole thing written for him and you wouldn't know. He has never said what was written for him and what wasn't. If it wasn't for the leaks we wouldn't even know Quinten Miller and Yachty wrote for Drake. Saying he only has filler songs written is some made up Stan shyt to try downplay him using ghostwriters.

Secondly, the Yachty written song wasn't filler, it was a single with a video.

Third, Ross was still trying to make $ off Drake when he said that. He has since made it clear what he really feels.

And forth, the only ones calling Drake "Thanos" is Drake dikkriders. Everyone else is calling him a culture vulture

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
You just making shyt up.

Firstly, how do you know which songs he wrote and which he didn't? You have no idea. Could have had the whole thing written for him and you wouldn't know. He has never said what was written for him and what wasn't. If it wasn't for the leaks we wouldn't even know Quinten Miller and Yachty wrote for Drake. Saying he only has filler songs written is some made up Stan shyt to try downplay him using ghostwriters.

Secondly, the Yachty written song wasn't filler, it was a single with a video.

Third, Ross was still trying to make $ off Drake when he said that. He has since made it clear what he really feels.

And forth, the only ones calling Drake "Thanos" is Drake dikkriders. Everyone else is calling him a culture vulture
if you listened to comeback season, its pretty fukking obvious when drake writes
spoken word, same flow, punchlines, and very personal

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He uses it for filler songs to pad the projects. Seems he didnt write the whole album, just some songs.
I know this goes against yall narrative that drake doesnt have a pen game but Ross wouldnt say Drake is a top 2% of writers in the industry, like him, if he didnt think Drake wrote. You wouldnt give this type of praise to someone you know isnt credible.

Funny Ebro mentioned Thanos and the drake diss thread is calling Drake Thanos as well.

Officer Ricky ain’t the most trustworthy person. He’s just as fake if not more so than Drake.

He also claims he has written for Drake.

Y’all just gotta accept Drake is an actor and a pop star, and that’s ok :ehh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You just making shyt up.

1. Firstly, how do you know which songs he wrote and which he didn't? You have no idea. Could have had the whole thing written for him and you wouldn't know. He has never said what was written for him and what wasn't. If it wasn't for the leaks we wouldn't even know Quinten Miller and Yachty wrote for Drake. Saying he only has filler songs written is some made up Stan shyt to try downplay him using ghostwriters.

2. Secondly, the Yachty written song wasn't filler, it was a single with a video.

1. This the problem with some of yall and not knowing what a ghost writer is but steady throwing the word around. How is it ghost writing on the nikka name is on the song? QM is credited on damn near all the songs he helped with. Yachty is credited on Jumbo shyt along with other songs.

2. Just because it has a video, doesnt mean it was a single. The video just means it caught on more than they thought it would, so made a video to capitalize on it. The singles for Her Loss was Circo Loco, Rich Flex, and spin about you. check the wikipedia page.

3. Now you the one that's making shyt up. Ross didnt say that shyt because he was trying to make money with Drake. He said it because it's true. The Drink Champs interview was last year.
Ross not gonna glaze another dude like this because he wants the drake stimi. He couldve kept it at "we make good music together adn he easy to work with"

In all this beef shyt why hasnt ross said i've never seen you write and that he was lying about this?

4. The thanos shyt was a joke and you took it serious :mjlol: @Sad Bunny you a drake dikk rider? I thought someone just said you hated drake because he took wayne shine? I know I seen someone say that to you :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1. This the problem with some of yall and not knowing what a ghost writer is but steady throwing the word around. How is it ghost writing on the nikka name is on the song? QM is credited on damn near all the songs he helped with. Yachty is credited on Jumbo shyt along with other songs.

2. Just because it has a video, doesnt mean it was a single. The video just means it caught on more than they thought it would, so made a video to capitalize on it. The singles for Her Loss was Circo Loco, Rich Flex, and spin about you. check the wikipedia page.

3. Now you the one that's making shyt up. Ross didnt say that shyt because he was trying to make money with Drake. He said it because it's true. The Drink Champs interview was last year.
Ross not gonna glaze another dude like this because he wants the drake stimi. He couldve kept it at "we make good music together adn he easy to work with"

In all this beef shyt why hasnt ross said i've never seen you write and that he was lying about this?

4. The thanos shyt was a joke and you took it serious :mjlol: @Sad Bunny you a drake dikk rider? I thought someone just said you hated drake because he took wayne shine? I know I seen someone say that to you :dead:
Drake stans are nasty.

I been giving kenny stan’s a hard time in here but this is just disgusting

Wipe your mouth :scust:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Officer Ricky ain’t the most trustworthy person. He’s just as fake if not more so than Drake.

He also claims he has written for Drake.

Y’all just gotta accept Drake is an actor and a pop star, and that’s ok :ehh:
I accept Drake is an actor and pop star and has writers. Yall gotta accept he does have a pen as well :yeshrug:
So we believing Ross now when he disses drake but not when he praises him? Yall need to make up your minds.

Drake stans are nasty.

I been giving kenny stan’s a hard time in here but this is just disgusting

Wipe your mouth :scust:
Stop fishing for daps. Is anything I said a lie in what I wrote? :jbhmm:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why would I be mad that Wayne passed the torch to Drake? If anything that makes Wayne look like a great selfless human being lol.

Drake even said Wayne never hated and most artists (like Kanye) wouldn’t be able to handle that. Source: Rap Radar interview.

And I just stir up emotions from Drake and Kendrick stans. I don’t care enough to get emotional over these rappers. I’m too old for that shyt.

I legit just troll and me simply calling Drake Thanos got people losing their minds :laff:

I prefer Kendricks music more than Drakes. Drake makes good music but I prefer his simp songs.

I don’t care who wins or loses this beef though lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why would I be mad that Wayne passed the torch to Drake? If anything that makes Wayne look like a great selfless human being lol.
I was just talking about the shyt thrown your way :hubie:
Was just funny seeing you called a drake dikkrider when I just saw you arguing with a drake stan :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I accept Drake is an actor and pop star and has writers. Yall gotta accept he does have a pen as well :yeshrug:
So we believing Ross now when he disses drake but not when he praises him? Yall need to make up your minds.
We have no proof of his own pen prowess. Which is why having ghostwriters is such a breech of fan trust. Some of his most beloved songs and lyrics were written by someone else.

If he was being honest about what he has written and not written that would be different. As it stands, he pretends he’s the one writing everything, so there’s no real answer to what he has or has not written.

I’m not believing what rick ross had to say on either side of it. Dude is clearly an opportunist. But i believe my ears and those reference tracks are egregious :smh:
Stop fishing for daps. Is anything I said a lie in what I wrote? :jbhmm:
All of it was made up stories based on what you want it to be as as stan

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
All of it was made up stories based on what you want it to be as as stan
Uhm, you can look up the song credits on jumbotron and others songs to see Yacthy. QM is listed as a credited writer on various songs on IYRTITL.
The wikipedia says what the official singles were for Her loss.
Nice try though.