Drake shouldn’t be allowed to call Black people both racists AND nikkas.

Do You Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 91 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
His black side called him a nxgga and his white side called him a racist :mjgrin:
image.png

Daps
Do you expect this man to NOT defend his mother?

Does he look white? Do you think he’s been treated like a white, or Jewish person? I’ve said the same about Obama. They have some black experience, because they look black, and are treated like black people. Most black American families have light skinned people in our families. Obama could be my uncle.

Drake is both black, and white. Yes, sometimes black people say racist things.

That is the logical, non emotional answer.

Edit: that entire thread is cringe

Last edited:
Daps
Not only that. It's just the way he says Nikka also :scust:

It's always bothered me how he makes it sound like a white man 1930s.

The minute some rappers take jabs at him(something he has done to other for a decade+) he goes the victim route.

This guy's run is almost over. I can't wait:camby:
Was a racial jab made at him, or not?

If someone is calling him white as an insult, especially when he doesn’t claim white, or look white, yeah, it’s racist. It’s a race based insult.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not only that. It's just the way he says Nikka also :scust:

It's always bothered me how he makes it sound like a white man 1930s.

The minute some rappers take jabs at him(something he has done to other for a decade+) he goes the victim route.

This guy's run is almost over. I can't wait:camby:

NY should have called him out and pulled his card, instead they saw him as their saviour so they adopted him, a grown man calling them N's any chance he gets.

If a product of a 50/50 Black White creation can be called Black, you can argue he can be called White too.

The hiphop community does not respect themselves and it shows.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I like this. Funny thing is when I first heard him around 2008, he had a completely different flow but when he went to Cash Money, he changed it up again.

Breh reinvents himself, can't hate on that. He has kept himself relevant for close to 15 years now. How many rappers have had this type of run?

I used to hate on it HARD but I gotta respect it.
:ehh: Yes his been in character for 15yrs got to respect the craft..method acting to a whole new level.

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
NY should have called him out and pulled his card, instead they saw him as their saviour so they adopted him, a grown man calling them N's any chance he gets.

If a product of a 50/50 Black White creation can be called Black, you can argue he can be called White too.

The hiphop community does not respect themselves and it shows.
yeah the community with genocide jingles and murder melodies was somehow going to respect itself. lmaooo these nikkas will call drake a racist but used to make songs with him for years. make it make sense.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yeah the community with genocide jingles and murder melodies was somehow going to respect itself. lmaooo these nikkas will call drake a racist but used to make songs with him for years. make it make sense.

Of course hes a racist, but they waited too long to get at him..now they look desperate and corny.

They refused to get behind Pusha T when he told them whats up, now look at them :pachaha: