Drake shouldn’t be allowed to call Black people both racists AND nikkas.

Do You Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 91 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters

93 til

Superstar
Daps
5b0eb5cb5e48ec1a008b4579

:mjpls:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
...that was the point, being black is vague in the USA because the USA flattens blackness, a vague definition is necessary. ATM if black people don't define blackness in the USA its always going to have a vague definition.

In 2023 I said African /= black and made it clear for your similar reasons. But then you got the census: Black or African-American. Some history:

Since black people native to the USA mainly descend from various West and Central African ethnic groups there is a genetic relationship observed by "looking" African. Blackness is a result of obvious African heritage.

558c73d5899b81544cb7df0e1be6bc5e.jpg

tony-allen.jpg

gettyimages-615289816.jpg

142619.jpg

Nipsey Hussle's father was Eritrean. What is the father checking off on the census? What is Nipsey checking off on the census?
2010.jpg
You see the difference between question 8 and 9. Why do Black, African-American or Negroes have one category?

Biracial as bi-racial: bi, meaning two, and racial relating to race.
The meaning being of two races regardless of what the races are.

Race flattens White, Asian, and Black. ADOS seeks to upend flat Blackness in favor of lineage/genealogy.

As for the example pics:

images

I can find many people that look similar to the many different tribes in west and central Africa but aren't west or central African or African at all. The pic above is of a Filipino boy and his mother. They are indigenous to the Philippines and their genetics are Asian, not African.

As for biracials... The prefix "bi" doesn't just mean equal in two parts rather just 2.
3/4 Black isn't wholly Black either rather a mixture of two (or more) different races or biracial/triracial or mixed. Given that, Black people can be biracial.

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Race flattens White, Asian, and Black. ADOS seeks to upend flat Blackness in favor of lineage/genealogy.

As for the example pics:

images

I can find many people that look similar to the many different tribes in west and central Africa but aren't west or central African or African at all. The pic above is of a Filipino boy and his mother. They are indigenous to the Philippines and their genetics are Asian, not African.

As for biracials... The prefix "bi" doesn't just mean equal in two parts rather just 2.
3/4 Black isn't wholly Black either rather a mixture of two (or more) different races or biracial/triracial or mixed. Given that, Black people can be biracial.
Race flattens White, Asian, and Black
Stay on topic.
The prefix "bi" doesn't just mean equal in two parts rather just 2.
Biracial as bi-racial: bi, meaning two, and racial relating to race.
The meaning being of two races regardless of what the races are.
Where did I say the bolded?
"You implied..."
Where did I say the bolded?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just a consequence of using nikka as a term of "endearment". It will always be a loaded word that can be used in a negative racial way even if it doesn't have the -er.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
11 pages of nikkas turning Rick Ross calling Drake a white boy and unfettered Drake hate into an anthropologist discussion of what it means to really be black :laff:

You dudes are hilarious, never change

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
If a nikka tells another nikka he sound white or is white washed that would make his soul burn. Attacking a nikka’s blackness is racist no matter who is doing the attacking.

:comeon:

Breh

1.) That man has a Caucasian mother, grew up up in a Jewish household in Canada, and has a white baby mom's and child. Why y'all continue to pretend that he is some thorough n---- is beyond me. That one-drop rule has to expire at some point.

2.) Several of us suburban breh's on the board probably were told that we 'spoke white' growing up, and I thought (and still think) that they were simply being ignorant. But I NEVER would consider it racist, especially when there is so much actual racism going on.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Breh

1.) That man has a Caucasian mother, grew up up in a Jewish household in Canada, and has a white baby mom's and child. Why y'all continue to pretend that he is some thorough n---- is beyond me. That one-drop rule has to expire at some point.

2.) Several of us suburban breh's on the board probably were told that we 'spoke white' growing up, and I thought (and still think) that they were simply being ignorant. But I NEVER would consider it racist, especially when there is so much actual racism going on.
A lot of ppl are hurt because of past experiences so just have disingenuous takes

Or they don't respect Black ppl in general

Somebody

All Star
Daps

Breh

Breh

Attacking blackness is racist no matter who it comes from. It’s not just about a job or resources, it’s about an identity stolen from a ppl. We enforce racist and colorist tropes just as much if not more than cacs.

And I don’t believe in the one drop rule. You just are who your father is. I kno that’s a difficult concept for those who covet race to accept because it’s not about outward appearances. It’s about history and tradition which race neglects.