Drake’s 'Club Paradise Tour' Pulls $42 Million Worldwide

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Im not gonna have a debate with you over something you're not gonna change your mind about homie. To each his own I guess...

thats cool :shake:...Drake is a very talented rapper...but his road to success is very questionnable when you think abt how hard it is for a lot of aspiring rappers out here who can't even get one spin on their local radio station, but this guy Drake comes out of nowhere and gets crazy spins Nationwide off of that so called classic mixtape...do you know how hard it is to get on the radio just locally?????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully the 1 who posted this is a girl....cause why the fukk would u have that lil pic of drake if your a guy??:scusthov:
i been asked dude that.......its fukked up we forced to see that gay ass pic when we click on a thread........he has to be drakes bottom bytch no other explanation

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
He had Sweden packed breh... right then and there I knew it was a wrap. Drizzy did it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats cool :shake:...Drake is a very talented rapper...but his road to success is very questionnable when you think abt how hard it is for a lot of aspiring rappers out here who can't even get one spin on their local radio station, but this guy Drake comes out of nowhere and gets crazy spins Nationwide off of that so called classic mixtape...do you know how hard it is to get on the radio just locally?????
people tend to forget drake is a jew disguised in a yellow negroes body

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
for some reason, I thought 46 million was low, and rapper gotta appeal to a W I D E R audience...

and then I read it...

such racist.

still though

hip-hop need a W I D E R audience, thats why Jay-Z opens for U2

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That is really impressive and I'm glad for him. That said, they splitting this money in all types of directions tho:lolbron:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In an age where even the world’s more ‘bankable’ stars struggle to wow on a commercial front, Young Money‘s Drake remains exception.

I'm just not understanding what makes this guy Drake an exception to all the other rappers out here...especially someone who did not put in any ground work and came out of nowhere...im just not buyin it...the path to success was laid out to conveniently for this kid...and yeah im hatin...

A lot of people confuse there hate for his "softness " with the fact that hes talented. The guy is very versatile and talented take care is a great album
His throw away joints better than people's album cuts. It's not like he raps like future :rudy: and yes I like some future songs but he's like a worse 2 chains