Drake’s 'Club Paradise Tour' Pulls $42 Million Worldwide

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

Now we're comparing hip-hop act thats been hot for two years, to a genre defining Rock Band thats been around more than 30 years? And I like Metallica, but :aicmon:.

42 million is very respectable for a rapper not named Kanye or Jay-Z.

Yes it is, but let's not forget that it was a bunch of rappers though.
Kendrick, Cole, Waka, French, ASAP, Tinie, Meek, 2 Chainz and on.

I wonder how they broke down the dough.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
In an age where even the world’s more ‘bankable’ stars struggle to wow on a commercial front, Young Money‘s Drake remains exception.

I'm just not understanding what makes this guy Drake an exception to all the other rappers out here...especially someone who did not put in any ground work and came out of nowhere...im just not buyin it...the path to success was laid out to conveniently for this kid...and yeah im hatin...

:what: so we gonna act like Drake aint change the game with tht so far gone mixtape? shyt was better than half the albums tht dropped tht year.

Not to mentiom he still hasnt done a wack feature since he came in the game.....

He still a bytchass nikka doe:skip:

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where'd they get these numbers from? The Throne did over 48 mill, with less shows, by themselves. Sounds like Drake is turning into another one of Baby's hoes, putting in that work like Wayne.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
In an age where even the world’s more ‘bankable’ stars struggle to wow on a commercial front, Young Money‘s Drake remains exception.

I'm just not understanding what makes this guy Drake an exception to all the other rappers out here...especially someone who did not put in any ground work and came out of nowhere...im just not buyin it...the path to success was laid out to conveniently for this kid...and yeah im hatin...

What do you mean No groundwork?

He put out two mixtapes before he got signed. Got turned down by every major record label when looking for a deal?

Had to overcome non sense talk from every "hiphop head"

That called created and jaded.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baby working these artists like moderns day slaves. Wayne gotta be mad right now. still congrats to drake, he has the hoes on lock. he is a horrible live performer thiugh.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

so why was he already performing on the BET awards during the release of these so called mixtapes during the time he was supposedly laying ground work???? Why was he being promoted by frickin SPRITE and getting radio spins NATIONWIDE during this time too...it just dont add up....

why was I seeing lifesize cutouts of him drinking Sprite in the mall before an official album???

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
so why was he already performing on the BET awards during the release of these so called mixtapes during the time he was supposedly laying ground work???? Why was he being promoted by frickin SPRITE and getting radio spins NATIONWIDE during this time too...it just dont add up....

why was I seeing lifesize cutouts of him drinking Sprite in the mall before an official album???

Breh Drake already brought out a mixtape (Comeback Season) before So Far Gone. It's just that SFG was something fresh and game changing! He deserves all of the success. Dont hate playa congratulate! :thumbsup:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Breh Drake already brought out a mixtape (Comeback Season) before So Far Gone. It's just that SFG was something fresh and game changing! He deserves all of the success. Dont hate playa congratulate! :thumbsup:

So in the 30+ years of raps existence, Drake was the first rapper to release a fresh-game changing mixtape?????? :rudy:....... I've never seen any other rapper in raps 30+ year existence that was heavily promoted off of one mixtape release the way this guy was....and are any songs off of this mixtape considered classics? The classics I know still get played and I'm not hearing anything still being played whether on radio or in the clubs from this mixtape...i'm just sayin

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
So in the 30+ years of raps existence, Drake was the first rapper to release a fresh-game changing mixtape?????? :rudy:....... I've never seen any other rapper in raps 30+ year existence that was heavily promoted off of one mixtape release the way this guy was....and are any songs off of this mixtape considered classics? The classics I know still get played and I'm not hearing anything still being played whether on radio or in the clubs from this mixtape...i'm just sayin

Im not gonna have a debate with you over something you're not gonna change your mind about homie. To each his own I guess...