Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So I made a few calls to find out more info on this.
Apparently the reason why he took so long to answer is because two different people ghostwrote two different responses and it took Drake a while to choose between the two.

Quentin Miller “assisted” on the first paragraph and Hush finished and edited.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Oh,So he's one with the struggle of African Americans and sees color now:pachaha:?

“I always had friends from all different backgrounds, all different walks of life, we all get along,” Drake told the radio host. “I never really notice color, religion. We don’t live like that. There’s not that much segregation in Canada, especially in Toronto. It’s a cultural mosaic. You don’t ever develop hate.”

He also discussed his trouble with integrating into the American rap industry, not because of his race, but more so because of his nationality.

“The first time I really experienced [racism] was when I got famous and went to America and people would challenge me like I don’t understand how it works or like, ‘Oh, you’re Canadian. You’ll never understand the Black American struggle,'” he said. “That was the first time I had ever gotten challenged. If I ever feel like an outsider it’s usually because I’m not American.”
Drake Says He Only Experienced Racism After Coming to America After Fame: 'I Never Really Notice Color'

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Now this nikka is running to IG and not the studio.
So are drake fans going to criticize him for doing that since you nikkas dissed Meek for going to Twitter?
I believe Drake btw I remember PAC Div participating in something like this back then. However this still looks really bad and can be spinned by anyone.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
full

hit us w a juelz special :mjlol: