Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
i just tried to google monkey suit... and mokey suit dennis was the first thing I saw lol... but yeah I've never heard of that shyt... I dont fukk with monkey shyt so :yeshrug:
IMG

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
movieposter.jpg

What Drake did with that blackface was no different than what Robert Townsend did with this movie.

It was done to bring awareness to the bullshyt that black actors and actresses face on a regular.

Some of you are so blinded by your Drake hate, you refuse to see things for what they truly are.

:camby:

How dare you compare a classic movie from a renowned director to this garbage Drake is trying to pass off as "art".

If he's so proud of it why does the finished product on YouTube not have any blackface in it? And why are we learning about this in 2018? And to my knowledge he's NEVER spoken up about this issue?

I could personally give 2 shyts if he's concious about social issues or not, but don't come with that excuse to cover up for some BS.

Outta here!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I'm starting to see some weird overlap.
The "cancel crew"/simps/HL posters" are the masters of juelzing and "fake political blackness".
A lot of them have foreign parents and play up "diversity" and their "education".
Bunch of Silver Springs coffee fetchers with short caesers and eyeglasses.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
And why'd Drake even have to mention his name in this? ...“Who is also from Sudan” on some see I wasn’t the only black person involved in this. Spelled that guys whole government out but didn’t mention the photographer (who is white btw)

That’s what REALLY stood out to me. All that other shyt is just Juelz’in. The nuggets are in that name drop and mentioning his nationality ... so telling.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Don't @ me. And another thing.. if this "project" he was working on was on some real deep woke shyt then why the fukk are him and his team trying to scrub the images from existence? Why didn't THEY stand by them?

:mjlol:
Exactly. This is the first time Drake is up against someone who is just as or more calculated than his camp. They're scrambling and it's showing. It's a wrap for Drake, the jig is up and the act is over.