Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
I don't doubt Drake's explanation here but its still an L. I would never do some racial stereotype shyt that requires an attached explanation. Because the explanation ain't always going to be there.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just because we want answers don't mean we'll settle for lies. Where's the Sudanese homie picture on the photogs website? Where's the project? Why the internet scrub of the pic? Now he trying to use the soft spot in black people's heart regarding the struggle as his scapegoat regarding these pics when we all know its nothing more than a mistake made while being provocative during a photo shoot.

You didn't prove it was a lie....the scrubbing was from public embarrassment.

He could have intent to showcase something...but a mistake is a mistake.

Just keep it 100 and say you dont want answer

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Bad response. First off it's kind of looking down your nose at everyone to say it's a circus when you were perfectly fine sending fake invoices out. Now that it's on some shyt you don't like, then it's a circus and you're above it all.

But anyways...I think a much better response would've been to say you were trying something artistic and it was a bad decision, and you're sorry.

He made no apology for the imagery, made no mention of where this "project" can be found, and made no mention as to why if it's such a noble project that he's trying to scrub it from the internet.

Bad look, and the crazy thing is with his good guy image, and the machine behind him...this would be a fairly easy spin job if he'd played it different.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I accept this. Even if you don't like Drake, this is really the most plausible reason a grown black man in entertainment would do something like this.

of course it's accurate

but we ain't here for accuracy breh, we here for the drama

did Jay-z make a statement that camel pics of him weren't real? We know they ain't real, we still don't give a fukk. It's a bad look,no matter what they were trying to do, and we want more of the heat

Prodigy aint come out to explain those ballerina pics either and if he did we didn't care!

:feedme:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
C4jh7b2

Bad response. First off it's kind of looking down your nose at everyone to say it's a circus when you were perfectly fine sending fake invoices out. Now that it's on some shyt you don't like, then it's a circus and you're above it all.

But anyways...I think a much better response would've been to say you were trying something artistic and it was a bad decision, and you're sorry.

He made no apology for the imagery, made no mention of where this "project" can be found, and made no mention as to why if it's such a noble project that he's trying to scrub it from the internet.

Bad look, and the crazy thing is with his good guy image, and the machine behind him...this would be a fairly easy spin job if he'd played it different.

Exactly

If the friend he did it with is white :russ: