Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Clearly the photo was done to try to make a point, but was in poor taste. Which is why it's being put out there.

I highly doubt he would have ever consider doing something like that now, even if he was trying to make the same exact point.

It was a faux pas, doesn't make him racist, but is being used as evidence to show the disconnect between him and the black community.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
movieposter.jpg

What Drake did with that blackface was no different than what Robert Townsend did with this movie.

It was done to bring awareness to the bullshyt that black actors and actresses face on a regular.

Some of you are so blinded by your Drake hate, you refuse to see things for what they truly are.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
movieposter.jpg

What Drake did with that blackface was no different than what Robert Townsend did with this movie.

It was done to bring awareness to the bullshyt that black actors and actresses face on a regular.

Some of you are so blinded by your Drake hate, you refuse to see things for what they truly are.

"but king push :ohlawd:"

nikkas will also ignore that "monkey suit dennis" was blatantly racist... how you male a song about a nikka in blackface... then call his father a moneky in the same breath?

once again both pusha disses were fire so im not hatong or protecting drake just calling it how I see it

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Oh,So he's one with the struggle of African Americans and sees color now:pachaha:?

“I always had friends from all different backgrounds, all different walks of life, we all get along,” Drake told the radio host. “I never really notice color, religion. We don’t live like that. There’s not that much segregation in Canada, especially in Toronto. It’s a cultural mosaic. You don’t ever develop hate.”

He also discussed his trouble with integrating into the American rap industry, not because of his race, but more so because of his nationality.

“The first time I really experienced [racism] was when I got famous and went to America and people would challenge me like I don’t understand how it works or like, ‘Oh, you’re Canadian. You’ll never understand the Black American struggle,'” he said. “That was the first time I had ever gotten challenged. If I ever feel like an outsider it’s usually because I’m not American.”

Drake Says He Only Experienced Racism After Coming to America After Fame: 'I Never Really Notice Color'

:scust:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You don’t do black face.

It’s never gonna be ok.

Ever.
Ppl forget will smith took dikk in a movie .. look where he is now

Jews n blackface goes hand n hand .. but he is biracial so he can feed the nikka shyt n appease the kikes at the sametime

What is a jews favorite toy dreidel .. they love to spin shyt

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Him and his friend whose Sudanese decided Drake should dress up in blackface to depict the struggles of African Americans actors for a film in Canada? Did drake have to use blackface? He's black... his friend is Sudanese...... :russ: GTFOH :camby:

It was for a film not a photoshoot? Why did the photographer admit it was for a photoshoot and it was drakes idea?

Next time on dragonball z
Where’s the film ‍♂️

banner34

Superstar
Daps
He was signed to universal and had a single out called “replacement girl”

shyt ain’t adding up. He was not an actor at this point struggling to find roles. He was a rapper
He was not with universal when he had replacement girl he was a independent artist

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
"but king push :ohlawd:"

nikkas will also ignore that "monkey suit dennis" was blatantly racist... how you male a song about a nikka in blackface... then call his father a moneky in the same breath?

once again both pusha disses were fire so im not hatong or protecting drake just calling it how I see it
nikkas call each other nikkas

Dennis do look like dr zayus in a chopper shyt n grill cheese mustache

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
he flamed pusha in his diss... 2nd one will be even better he's not dumb... drake is probably out right nkw getting a paternity test and will put the results in his comeback if the baby not his.... pusha went all the way in... but theres 0 proof that is even drakes child. shock value was incredible had me hype as fukk like everyone else. if drake proves it isnt his pushas diss is irrelevant
If it ain’t his kid and he’s taking a paternity, why is he been paying old girl? Any CS judge in the world will call you a dummy for doing that especially if you have some doubt