Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Shocking that this guy

screen-shot-2014-12-24-at-9.29.24-am.png

would be ok with something like this I mean who could see that coming
i used to be a lupe stan but dude is legit a contrarian hipster. he's always against popular opinion not for any principle but because he wants attention

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
why can't we say both are c00ning like most people did when c00nye did it?
We talking about this here c00ning right now.
And this here c00ning
avhq1y.jpg

That's mismatch c00ning, you can't c00n that hard in that direction...you don't see color...and then turn around and go full "militant-artiste" with the c00ning.
this is a lie. drake did face racism before he came into America. in canada he went to a Jewish school and the white boys used to make fun of him for being black.... he said it himself https://www.jweekly.com/2010/06/25/hip-hops-shooting-star-is-a-black-jewish-rapper-named-drake/

I went to a Jewish school, where nobody understood what it was like to be black and Jewish,” he told Heeb. “When kids are young, it’s hard for them to understand the make-up of religion and race.”

Drake told the magazine that he was often called a shvartze, a derogatory Yiddish term for blacks.

“But the same kids that made fun of me are super proud [of me] now,” he said. “And they act as if nothing happened.”

also :mjlol:

He was raised by his mother in Forest Hill, a heavily Jewish neighborhood of Toronto, and attended a Jewish day school. At his bar mitzvah party, one of the featured songs was “I Want It That Way” by the Backstreet Boys.

this dude's image is completely manufactured. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
As if it needed anymore evidence but this does prove once and for all that Drake is a brand not an emcee.

You don’t respond to your card being pulled on wax by copping pleas through a carefully worded PR statement. That’s corporate office shyt, not emcee shyt.

Sooner his stans accept their boy isn’t an emcee and move on the better.
last name ever first name greatest. like a sprained ankle boy i aint nothing to play with :heh:

the nerve :dead:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
"Drake" is the project. He's method acting, spoofing African American lifestyles, playing different stereotypes at different times. We have seen the safe nerdy happy non-threatening Black man, the high school jock/ladies man Black man, the turnt up trap influenced paper chasing Black man, the cultured foreign/Jamaican/British Black man, and many more to come. Hes not wave hopping, he's method acting. Its one of the greatest artistic performances of our lifetime and we may never see anything like it again

:ohhh:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I dont like drake or pusha T so I have no horse in this race... I actually only listened to the diss songs this morning as I was getting ready for work... all of them flames btw... this is a real battle right here. but ill get into that later..

What Drake said makes sense... like Lupe tweeted "you guys are ignoring the fact there is a 2nd picture" one picture is drake smiling and cheesing with the sambo c00n smile.. the other is Drake still in blackface with mixed emotions (can either be interpreted as angry, sad, ashamed)

fits the stereotype... they want a certain kind of black person in their roles... even lightskin nikkas gotta c00n in the entertainment industry is what that pic represents. no matter how light drake is he's still a mpnkey to the white man... Still nikka... so its ironic pusha chose that beat to diss drake.

Ive also never seen someone in black face frowning... it defeats the entire purpose.. so while people may be offended and it may not have been the best idea I dont think drale did it to make fun or Mock black people.. And I dont know his life to say he doesnt identify as black. you can still be black raised by a white parent.. but I dont live his life

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You cancelled Beyonce? All this posturing about Drake is tiresome.

anything darker than your skin is blackface.. they say its not black face because she didnt have red lips... nikkas wanna bullshyt... I definitely dont condone the shyt on any level... I cringed when affion crokket used to do the lil wayne impersonations and he painted himself black... thats where white people get the idea that its ok... gotta keep the same energy.. you can clearly tell whos a drake hater by the posts... beyonce, affion crokket... im sure theres more. but they all should be boycotted aswell