Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He was an actor, and this is beside the point. the point is since when was he some social activist to be doing this blackface bullshyt?

the pic represents him getting ready to sell his soul to get into the entertainment industry. he smiled and tap danced to get in... then the second pic represents his soul afterwards

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
ye she should have got it too and in this era maybe she would have but she's not in a rap beef in 2018...

but by this logic you have to pop up in all her threads from now on to shyt on her and call her out on her racist BS... dont let it go because its "old" the drake pic is from 2007 its even older tham the beuonce pic lol.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Drake got something coming. This will be his defining moment.

he flamed pusha in his diss... 2nd one will be even better he's not dumb... drake is probably out right nkw getting a paternity test and will put the results in his comeback if the baby not his.... pusha went all the way in... but theres 0 proof that is even drakes child. shock value was incredible had me hype as fukk like everyone else. if drake proves it isnt his pushas diss is irrelevant

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
he flamed pusha in his diss... 2nd one will be even better he's not dumb... drake is probably out right nkw getting a paternity test and will put the results in his comeback if the baby not his.... pusha went all the way in... but theres 0 proof that is even drakes child. shock value was incredible had me hype as fukk like everyone else. if drake proves it isnt his pushas diss is irrelevant
w/ kanye and pusha's ties to adidas its not hard to believe he was privy to whatever rollout drake had coming w/ the company. i believe its his.
:yeshrug:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lets keep it 100 ...because this is what wrong with the black community

Blackface has and will always be controversial. I personally think you should stay away from it.

Pusha said on the radio he wants answers regarding it...he and the rest of the world got an answer...but you dont care..:snoop:

Now of course it will be used in a diss because the context does not matter...perception is everything.....

So does that mean Pusha's diss was predicated on mis-information or fake news as we say these days?:dame:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Drake?...Drake?....DRAAKKKKEEEE!! :damn:

holy shyt lmaooooooo