Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Just because he has a reason doesn't mean it's a good one.

Dudes with way more socio-political capital been clowned like Ye and Lupe with the klan outfit

This is a child actor raised by his Jewish mother playing Jim Crow dress up with his Sudanese immigrant buddy in Canada. Man fukk outta here :russ:

Dude shouldn't have said shyt or, "Nothing I can say can convince anyone it wasn't a terrible idea I had and I'm sorry ya'll had to see that. Please forgive me." On some grown man shyt.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Not one part of this video equates to that photo shoot . This is the equivalent of a fukking MAGA hat.

I am disgusted that rap fans would even accept an artisit wearing black face in any form or any reason. There is a reason the movie bamboozled bomb in theaters

We accepted Nas in "N1gger jackets":comeon:
But with that said,I could probably accept it depending on the artist. Even with Nas it was a horrible look to me,but based on his history he got the benefit of the doubt that he was doing it to make a powerful statement in some form.
Drake on the other hand doesn't have the cache of credentials,he doesn't have the history of making artistic statements of any kind,or making controversial statements to defend black people.
If he expects us to believe he was some risk taking black activist back then,but a guy who is very careful not to offend now?
Well being the fence sitting safe negroe he has been,which is all we've seen,has finally come back to bite him in the ass:blessed: