DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think Adidon is a once in a lifetime diss track because no one was expecting Pusha to expose that kind of information and go at Drake’s character and people like that. Unless Kendrick has another bomb that none of us know about, I can’t see him getting to that level.
Adidon stupid. Thats an Ether level track that will be discussed in "Fundamentals of Hip Hop and other Ethnic Music" classes in Antigua for years. The very fabric of hip hop was almost torn apart. This was a light pack, could'nt come close to Hit Em Up or No Vaseline. Drake has too much to lose to make a record like that.

• Dap
Reactions: EA

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I can’t see Kendrick going the chatty patty route but I can see him going into they real issue which I believed happened between GKMC and TPAB he isn’t really that type of dude to be playing those games
nikkas talking about strategies for Kendrick

Kendrick gotta show us he can make a song by himself that rap fans want to replay.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
6fraud needing to basically be forced to come outside with a leak :dead: . Mal and Rory cheerleading like this was gonna be some nuclear bomb:hhh:
Yeah Kendrick need to start off with I got these rappers apologizing and scared to drop:russ: