DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Then why he waited ten tears to drop a diss track? :jbhmm:

Why he talk greasy on that espn interviee but begged to have the footage pulled?
I'm not drake so I dont know, but its been alot of subs from kendrick and drake has sent some subs back. Maybe he felt the like that verse was more blatant and direct.

As for espn, drake is not someone who starts beef so he probably didnt want to start anything, but he has no problem defending himself.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Control was his song.... got overshadowed by Kendrick's verse.

Dropped "Whole Time" freestyle digging at the Big 3 and then his new single "Precision" only for Metro, Future and another Kendrick verse to overshadow him again.
He also dropped announced a book that got overshadowed by the cole diss/apology :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm not drake so I dont know, but its been alot of subs from kendrick and drake has sent some subs back. Maybe he felt the like that verse was more blatant and direct.

As for espn, drake is not someone who starts beef so he probably didnt want to start anything, but he has no problem defending himself.
Nasty work

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I’m not lying. There is plenty of proof online.

He said slang was ignorant. He didn’t know how to say “nikka” without the ER.
This is something that really bothers me

More so at how many people just overlook it

This dude was almost a grown man and still didn't know how to say "Nikka" properly without sounding like a KKK member :heh:

Where they do that at? And who would hang out with someone like that? Let alone be a fan or STAN of them?!?! :scust:

Hip-hop been DONE

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is something that really bothers me

More so at how many people just overlook it

This dude was almost a grown man and still didn't know how to say "Nikka" properly without sounding like a KKK member :heh:

Where they do that at? And who would hang out with someone like that? Let alone be a fan or STAN of them?!?! :scust:

Hip-hop been DONE
He didn’t grow up culturally black. He grew up with white friends and a white mom. Nothing wrong with that but it just irks me when he raps about hood shyt cause he ain’t from that 😭