DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You should. He stalks me every day.

That ether burns when you block them and can’t even see their posts. 😂😂😂
He's an entire weirdo. How this bıtch ass stalker just quoting 20 post back to back on Aubs nuts 🤣😂.

It ain't even that serious. 😭😭😭

Called his puṣsy ass out and his sensitive ass negged me so I negged back lmao.

His bıtch ass is still ranting all through this thread like he's on a spectrum...
full

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Never wanna hear any Nikka say Kendrick would beat drake in a battle EVER AGAIN

This nikka made all of Compton look soft

He is not to be taken seriously

Pop shyt then run away

Lock this shyt up 🔒

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Me as a Kendrick and Drake Stan happy that this beef has been stagnant for weeks now.

:takedat: Now it’s just people on social media arguing in circles with each other.
I’m glad cause even beefs aren’t the same anymore because the internet ruins everything and makes it insufferable.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Kenny let hip hop down….he was already rapping at a sub-Big Sean level for the better part of a decade, a bunch of goofy sound effects and unlistenable forced social “commentary” that made him the male rapsody (his auntie is still a man btw for those keeping score)….but even the one thing that was propping him up to terminally online rap smarkdom, being the knightly avatar of Anti-Drakeness, proved to be nothing more than an empty shell of an idea…there was no there there…all that barking, then when the door was opened…

Look at the boogie man yall….say his name and this is what happens

Kendrick we needed you :why:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It always seemed weird how Drake was talking about how mentioning people's kids or girls was going too far in this interview when the whole reason push came at him like that was because Drake mentioned his wife.

Yea I hate the whole "dont attack my kids even though attacked your family" thing. Innocent targets are innocent targets, regardless of age. nikkas do it on here. nikkas will attack your parents but the you minute call a nikkas kids ugly its a problem. Family is family.