DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: The cult of Taylor swift does not play

Those numbers are insane man! Every top 10 spot 🤦🏾‍♂️
Is that more due to streaming, back in the days it was mainly singles charting except for the rare occasions where even non single songs were getting enough radio play. I think Pac had some non single albums songs getting radio play.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It always seemed weird how Drake was talking about how mentioning people's kids or girls was going too far in this interview when the whole reason push came at him like that was because Drake mentioned his wife.

I might be tripping but didn't Pusha say he was gonna go that far regardless?

Probably wrong but I think Joe mentioned it that he was gonna reveal it regardless but the mention was just further motivation.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I might be tripping but didn't Pusha say he was gonna go that far regardless?

Probably wrong but I think Joe mentioned it that he was gonna reveal it regardless but the mention was just further motivation.
I don't remember him saying he was always planning on going there. I remember the day he posted story of adidon, it was on a post saying that his wife's name will never be mentioned by anyone in a song.

Then Push went on Joe budden and explained why he went as hard as he did. The moment Drake mentioned his wife, it stopped being rap beef and became personal.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I don't remember him saying he was always planning on going there. I remember the day he posted story of adidon, it was on a post saying that his wife's name will never be mentioned by anyone in a song.

Then Push went on Joe budden and explained why he went as hard as he did. The moment Drake mentioned his wife, it stopped being rap beef and became personal.

That's what I remember too. Idk if I just overheard it in the background while listening to random shyt or not - idek where exactly, was curious if anyone else remembered

But that's exactly how I remember it going too. A part of me wants to say it was a recent JBP where they're discussing the beef, maybe the wife stuff and Joe says that he was gonna take it there regardless. But like I said, shyt be on in the background while I'm gaming sometimes so who knows lol

Budda

Superstar
Daps
That's 4batz kid only exists from the Drake remix, and it got him on the leaked Freshman list this year. Same can be said about tons of nobodies over the years. Again, plenty of real Drake fukk shyt to clown him for, no reason to make up fake shyt. Where's Blockboy JB right now? Working at Zaxbys :pachaha:

4batz song was already super viral, before Drake hopped on it

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Funniest part of this song is Drake trying to call somebody else a cornball lol

He didn’t even identify as black until he met Lil Wayne :laff:

Maybe he will rebrand and start to identify as they/them, and start making fruity posts for daps :mjgrin:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
4batz song was already super viral, before Drake hopped on it

He is one of many artists that had 1 song outta nowhere doing good, but the Drake remix took it to another level :manny:

Not apples to apples because Trap Queen had already went nuts first, but My Way went crazy after the Drake remix. That song still goes :banderas: