DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This will be my litmus test for PgLang, they're good but this will set the stage for their entry to Hip Hop.

Don't get it twisted. I trust Kendrick and Dave but how they handle this will determine their place in the culture for the next 5 years at the very least.

They should really stamp their place as the new content/creative outlet especially with Keem heating up, just don't make it corny.
With that AI track Drake released they really have the perfect opportunity to cement their place in Hip Hop.

But it's okay that Keem has writers (including Kendrick) :francis:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Drake needed Metro, Future, 21, Ross, Wayne to make meh to wack albums and still has more flops than K dot.

Every single one of Kendricks albums has been classics and are being studied not only in schools but in hip hop history. This nıgga got grammys.

Get off that Jewish boys nuts. Your whiteboys already protected by the elites. Don't worry.
You must go to the special schools with the small buses. The teachers got yall singing we gon be alright over there? :pachaha:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

Even Snoop Dogg reposted it :russ:
He knows its Kendrick fault if Lakers getting swept
WHERE IS THE ENERGY KENDRICK U MAKING THE WEST LOOK BAD :damn:

I was thinking the same thing watching game 3. No energy from Lakers. That Kendrick response would have sparked a fuse in them to go harder for LA. West coast looking weak af rn.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Your own personal bias =/= Real World discussions dawg

You're delusional af and there's nothing else here to discuss. ✌🏽

And you have 9000 anti-Drake posts, by far one of the largest streaming artists in the world. But your thoughts from your moms basement on that 07 Packard Bell computer >>>> the masses . Do yall even think before you post:mjlol:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
When was the last time drake gave someone a major hit lol

That's 4batz kid only exists from the Drake remix, and it got him on the leaked Freshman list this year. Same can be said about tons of nobodies over the years. Again, plenty of real Drake fukk shyt to clown him for, no reason to make up fake shyt. Where's Blockboy JB right now? Working at Zaxbys :pachaha:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Like I said.

Why in the fukk would Kendrick want to share air time with those clowns, Ross, Kanye and the like? He’s going to drop when he wants to drop and have his moment with it.

Not to say retarded Kendrick Stan’s aren’t trippin in their own way but nikkas with this imaginary clock and all of this 2 year old logic is worrisome.

So after the Lakers get swept tonight, it's all good because Bron is gonna drop a quadruple double at the gym this summer on "his time"? :pachaha:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
That's wack. Not funny, not anything at all. Whiteboy humor.

Push went nuclear for Drake mentioning his wife on a record, and he didn't even diss her. Just said her name. But he's now mentioned Dopey Smurfs wife on a record and was dissing her, and is posting flicks in a shirt from her college, but he's still missing in action? After he was the one who jumped out the window?

I promise all you dot stans can just be quiet until he drops. But then again, that means you might never be able to post again :pachaha:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking the same thing watching game 3. No energy from Lakers. That Kendrick response would have sparked a fuse in them to go harder for LA. West coast looking weak af rn.

Kthots say that silence is actually winning in a rap battle

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Push went nuclear for Drake mentioning his wife on a record, and he didn't even diss her. Just said her name. But he's now mentioned Dopey Smurfs wife on a record and was dissing her, and is posting flicks in a shirt from her college, but he's still missing in action? After he was the one who jumped out the window?

I promise all you dot stans can just be quiet until he drops. But then again, that means you might never be able to post again :pachaha:
Cotdamn, going so hard, you searching for every post to quote going against Aubrey. This shıt sad dawg.

Step away from ya mamas laptop for a min, go eat some matza ball soup, chill the fụck out, take a nap groupie... :picard:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Also he doesn’t say “talking like I’m 50” he says “talking like I’m filthy”

He says “50” when referring to Ross’ age tho :mjlol:
No he says talking like I’m 50 and then proceeds to diss Ross and refer to the cop allegations because that’s what 50 Cent calls him.

Y’all dumb.