DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
nah, its been too long. I dont care about the old days. Both CB and Quavo dropped dope tracks and they shyt just popped off last week

Like I said.

Why in the fukk would Kendrick want to share air time with those clowns, Ross, Kanye and the like? He’s going to drop when he wants to drop and have his moment with it.

Not to say retarded Kendrick Stan’s aren’t trippin in their own way but nikkas with this imaginary clock and all of this 2 year old logic is worrisome.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said.

Why in the fukk would Kendrick want to share air time with those clowns, Ross, Kanye and the like? He’s going to drop when he wants to drop and have his moment with it.

Not to say retarded Kendrick Stan’s aren’t trippin in their own way but nikkas with this imaginary clock and all of this 2 year old logic is worrisome.

The nerve of em too. 23 days to reply and never replied to push. Hasn't replied to Kanye or Ross but now there's this random clock at play.

Gza released paper plates responding to 50 48 days after 50 dissed him on that track. AZ was around the same at no point was there talk of nikkas been on the clock. 50, Ja, pac, nas hov etc never complained of being ganged up on either. They just said fukk all you nikkas

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Also he doesn’t say “talking like I’m 50” he says “talking like I’m filthy”
the-office-steve-carell.gif

:flabbynsick:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I feel like Drake needs to drop something before Kendrick supposed album in may

Another scary hours ep

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
s
Like I said.

you acting like ”like that” was Kendrick song