DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if the past week or so taught me anything it's that normal rap rules do not apply to kendrick lamar - he is allowed to stay silent for over a week. he is allowed to take all the time in the world for a response.

because kendrick lamar isn't seen as just another successful rapper; these mfs legit see him as the savior of hiphop culture. as many people, i've waited for something to ignite in rap and i've read a lot of posts and tweets.

this is prob the most shielded rapper on the planet rn and someone who's seen as too important to ever give up on which is why ultimately he gets to play this shyt on easy mode :mjlol: they make up fukking fanfiction scenarios about drake being stressed by the silence and kendrick actually holding all the chess pieces lmfao

i think the more time passes, the more clear it is that this guy wanted to create some excitement for the next project and roll it out in the coming months. drake shooting at him might have caught him offguard but ultimately it does not matter - i've seen the most insane takes on both his songs and guarantee you that kendrick could just fart into the mic for 5 minutes straight to be considered the better rapper and winner of this battle

tl;dr: kendrick will respond late and people will accept it and frame it as the smartest move in hiphop history

This!

Outside of Eminem I agree Kendrick has legit been the most overprotected rapper of all time.

Because fans really do believe he’s the savior of hip hop. Which is crazy.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Mr Morale did Brick

Kendrick has a bigger Stanbase

Cole is more relevant
Stop fụcking lying!

Dawg I will smack you with my slipper and make you whimper....

Matterfact, come're bıtch....
full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If pushups fails to outchart "like that" in its first week release:dead:

Like That would have been #1 again if not for the Taylor Swift release. Push Ups would be #3 if not for Taylor Swift.

I don't think it's fair to compare them given that Like That is on an album getting hundreds of thousands of streams a week right now, whereas Push Ups is a solo release. It was never gonna out chart Like That at this point.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Like That would have been #1 again if not for the Taylor Swift release. Push Ups would be #3 if not for Taylor Swift.

I don't think it's fair to compare them given that Like That is on an album getting hundreds of thousands of streams a week right now, whereas Push Ups is a solo release. It was never gonna out chart Like That at this point.

:whew: The cult of Taylor swift does not play

Those numbers are insane man! Every top 10 spot 🤦🏾‍♂️

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

Pushups was out for over a week before it got put on streaming. Would have def been #1 if Taylor didnt drop and it didnt leak a week early.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Taylor finna own the summer :wow: