DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
7 minute drill is good because it’s true

Cole is more relevant than Kendrick now and Kendrick dissed them to get people to talk about him again after Mr Morale bricked

Why he apologized for that I have no idea.
Because that ain’t enough for a “beef” with someone and he saw how stupid this was going.

He shoulda threw them lines in another song.

7 minute drill is good. But talmbout shooters and body bags is not cole’s lane and never has been. He ain’t wanna put that energy in the world, especially toward somebody he respects or considers a friend. That shyt was corny and fake.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nıgga, you mad retarded and Mr. Morale did not brick.

Your rep is red you damn crackhead.
Mr Morale did Brick
So how come Kendrick was more popular than Cole before Like That came out lol. How come Cole dropped a new album and his streams didn't go up compared to Kendrick, who has 20mil more monthly listeners on Spotify lol. How come Cole has never had a tour as big as Kendrick's last two tours.

These dudes wanna get buddy buddy and cry when somebody calls that shyt lame. It's hilarious.
Kendrick has a bigger Stanbase

Cole is more relevant

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Because that ain’t enough for a “beef” with someone and he saw how stupid this was going.

He shoulda threw them lines in another song.

7 minute drill is good. But talmbout shooters and body bags is not cole’s lane and never has been. He ain’t wanna put that energy in the world, especially toward somebody he respects or considers a friend. That shyt was corny and fake.
7 minute drill is exactly how he’s been rapping since 2019

And it was a response to like that and it is a good response

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree with all of this. However, if kendrick was to release the diss as part of a full project rollout say this week or latest next.. do you think this would be more accepted reason as to why he took a few weeks to respond? It is my belief this is what is planned or he will be in album rollout mode as soon as the response drops... i think personally that is why it is taking this long. Is this an acceptable reason? I believe so just not sure what other people think
If it’s REALLY good i don’t think the timing will matter. If it’s not, then it will be HEAVILY scrutinized considering the time he had to make the song.

I can understand why he’d tie it to Album release, but imo it just cheapens the whole thing. He don’t need a beef Drake to sell records.

The whole idea of his problem with Drake is him being a commercially driven, corporation backed, industry plant. The idea of waiting for Kendrick’s Album rollout for him to say that, kinda takes the sting outa the message. Ultimately he’s just trying to sell records too.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So how come Kendrick was more popular than Cole before Like That came out lol. How come Cole dropped a new album and his streams didn't go up compared to Kendrick, who has 20mil more monthly listeners on Spotify lol. How come Cole has never had a tour as big as Kendrick's last two tours.

These dudes wanna get buddy buddy and cry when somebody calls that shyt lame. It's hilarious.
You don’t get to talk big shyt until Kendrick drops. Would hate for him to have you out here looking crazy :stopitslime:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man lol that's the thing. This shyt is a cultural war (in terms of THE CULTURE...hip hop, not on no extra shyt). Some of the internet/Drake Stans/fans trying to spin it as jealousy and hating...

When all these nikkas lit in they own right. Drake don't dominate any lane that these brehs in... obviously based on them all being rappers but I'm saying on some specific niche shyt... they all got they own wave... A$AP, Future, Ross, etc...

I doubt these nikkas are envious of his Pop dominance... that's his lane, the same way they got theirs. Speaking of Ross, his shyt was funny but I think it truly sums up everybody premise and stance on the shyt:

Drake is a corny dude and an actor. Not the worst crime in the world but to try to spin it as anything else is a lie lol.

I think the energy is more so "the nerve of this nikka (white boy)" as opposed to "he on top, we gotta click up and gang up on em"

Just so you know who you replying to. He's got me blocked but why engage with that?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with all of this. However, if kendrick was to release the diss as part of a full project rollout say this week or latest next.. do you think this would be more accepted reason as to why he took a few weeks to respond? It is my belief this is what is planned or he will be in album rollout mode as soon as the response drops... i think personally that is why it is taking this long. Is this an acceptable reason? I believe so just not sure what other people think

No sir cause he caused all of this discourse

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
if the past week or so taught me anything it's that normal rap rules do not apply to kendrick lamar - he is allowed to stay silent for over a week. he is allowed to take all the time in the world for a response.

because kendrick lamar isn't seen as just another successful rapper; these mfs legit see him as the savior of hiphop culture. as many people, i've waited for something to ignite in rap and i've read a lot of posts and tweets.

this is prob the most shielded rapper on the planet rn and someone who's seen as too important to ever give up on which is why ultimately he gets to play this shyt on easy mode :mjlol: they make up fukking fanfiction scenarios about drake being stressed by the silence and kendrick actually holding all the chess pieces lmfao

i think the more time passes, the more clear it is that this guy wanted to create some excitement for the next project and roll it out in the coming months. drake shooting at him might have caught him offguard but ultimately it does not matter - i've seen the most insane takes on both his songs and guarantee you that kendrick could just fart into the mic for 5 minutes straight to be considered the better rapper and winner of this battle

tl;dr: kendrick will respond late and people will accept it and frame it as the smartest move in hiphop history