DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They trying to deflect from the fact that kendrick still aint respond after he wanted the smoke.

Its sad

No one wants to admit that it’s a form of clout chasing cause it’s Kendrick but it is.

I’m starting to think Kendrick really never had a diss either cause he’s gotten away with throwing stones then running off without really having to play a contact sport for so long so he figured it’ll be more of the same. It’s mostly our fault as fans though

He really may not respond for a long ime or until he has an album done which I think he should to capitalize on it but it’s still clout chasing

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nikkas keep posting these old Drake clips like we ain't been knew this nikka was a swaggerless actor from Degrassi before this rap shyt. Like we ain't been knew this nikka grew up with his white moms in a privilege area and ain't had a real shape up until late high school when his Asian friend told him to. This is all old news. Where Kendrick at tho?

Honestly I keep seeing this shyt on twitter and it made me realize this is how a lot of gen z weirdos operate. They didn't live this shyt in real time so they scour the internet for out of context clips we saw a decade ago. I remember the Flex "freestyle," the corny behavior with Rosenberg, the Budden videos of him being a gump, all that shyt. And somehow by his second album he was growing his hair out and acting tough and everyone let it happen...except for Kendrick lol.

Gorilla Pimp

Rookie
Daps
The response will drop when ready.

The diss response shot clock is a Drake creation.
It's something he brought up when facing Meek to dictate match pace and mess with Meeks creative process.

I'm not forgetting Drake didnt respond to Canada Dry eventhough it came the same weekend as Stay Schemin.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We all know Drake is a fraudulent culture vulture, jewish child actor from canada that doesn’t deserve his spot within the culture.

We just wondering what’s taking so long for Kendrick to say it.

It ain’t about a response to Drake song. Drake has been who he is since forever.

If Kendrick really is about protecting the culture and proving he’s number one, the boogeyman or whatever else his stan’s say, then he’s been on the clock for almost 10 years now.

He ain’t say shyt till he had the super friends on his side, and now he still acting afraid to come out the house.

Dude don’t deserve yall stan sheilds right now. Tell that nikka to come outside :martin:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all know Drake is a fraudulent culture vulture, jewish child actor from canada that doesn’t deserve his spot within the culture.

It ain’t about a response to Drake song. Drake has been who he is since forever.

If Kendrick really is about protecting the culture and proving he’s number one, the boogeyman or whatever else his stan’s say, then he’s been on the clock for almost 10 years now.

He ain’t say shyt till he had the super friends on his side, and now he still acting afraid to come out the house.

Dude don’t deserve yall stan sheilds right now. Tell that nikka to come outside :martin:

This!

People don’t want to admit it but every “hip hop artist” drake has worked with has enabled his position.

Drake is a poser we know that but everyone deserves blame if we’re going to call it out

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I thought 7 minute drill was great

But the apology and taking it off DSPs is actually what made it seem terrible

Push ups is dope too though they’re about the same Drake was shooting at more though
7 minute drill is good because it’s true

Cole is more relevant than Kendrick now and Kendrick dissed them to get people to talk about him again after Mr Morale bricked

Why he apologized for that I have no idea.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cole is more relevant than Kendrick now and Kendrick dissed them to get people to talk about him again after Mr Morale bricked

Instead of listening to his fans his listened to the outside noise about the critiques of the song.

7 minute drill debut at 7 in the US probably would’ve done more if he didn’t apologize honestly

But it is what it is now

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Nıgga, you mad retarded and Mr. Morale did not brick.

Your rep is red you damn crackhead.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

So how come Kendrick was more popular than Cole before Like That came out lol. How come Cole dropped a new album and his streams didn't go up compared to Kendrick, who has 20mil more monthly listeners on Spotify lol. How come Cole has never had a tour as big as Kendrick's last two tours.

These dudes wanna get buddy buddy and cry when somebody calls that shyt lame. It's hilarious.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree with all of this. However, if kendrick was to release the diss as part of a full project rollout say this week or latest next.. do you think this would be more accepted reason as to why he took a few weeks to respond? It is my belief this is what is planned or he will be in album rollout mode as soon as the response drops... i think personally that is why it is taking this long. Is this an acceptable reason? I believe so just not sure what other people think