DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Pushups was out for over a week before it got put on streaming. Would have def been #1 if Taylor didnt drop and it didnt leak a week early.

No it wouldn't, and I'd imagine he played games with the release so people would make that argument. Again, Like That is on an album that is getting hundreds of thousand of streams. This is not a knock on Drake, it's just the reality of the situation and I've been consistent on it since the song hit #1.

And guess what....Kendrick's response diss won't top Like That either.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Honestly I keep seeing this shyt on twitter and it made me realize this is how a lot of gen z weirdos operate. They didn't live this shyt in real time so they scour the internet for out of context clips we saw a decade ago. I remember the Flex "freestyle," the corny behavior with Rosenberg, the Budden videos of him being a gump, all that shyt. And somehow by his second album he was growing his hair out and acting tough and everyone let it happen...except for Kendrick lol.
Naw bro. Kendrick shoulda outright dissed him way earlier. No subs

2015 woulda been the perfect time

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So how come Kendrick was more popular than Cole before Like That came out lol. How come Cole dropped a new album and his streams didn't go up compared to Kendrick, who has 20mil more monthly listeners on Spotify lol. How come Cole has never had a tour as big as Kendrick's last two tours.

These dudes wanna get buddy buddy and cry when somebody calls that shyt lame. It's hilarious.
Cole's streams didn't go up because of the apology and him removing his highest streamed song from the album. It left a bad taste in people's mouths. And it was a surprise throwaway project at that. Cole is def more poppin and relevant amongst the youth. Off the strength he's outside more.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cole's streams didn't go up because of the apology and him removing his highest streamed song from the album. It left a bad taste in people's mouths. And it was a surprise throwaway project at that. Cole is def more poppin and relevant amongst the youth. Off the strength he's outside more.
So a full album from a major artist didn't boost his sales/streams because one non-single got removed. I rest my case, folks. That shyt fell 73% in week two, it's free falling. Normally I'd say that means an album isn't getting received well. In this case I think people just tuned out after the apology. He killed himself. No his career isn't dead. But I'm starting to doubt that The Fall Off can hit 300k first week.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So a full album from a major artist didn't boost his sales/streams because one non-single got removed. I rest my case, folks. That shyt fell 73% in week two, it's free falling. Normally I'd say that means an album isn't getting received well. In this case I think people just tuned out after the apology. He killed himself. No his career isn't dead. But I'm starting to doubt that The Fall Off can hit 300k first week.
Y’all stanning streams of a future song.

Why are yall like this :what:???

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I’m in Detroit. I haven’t heard Kendrick last album ever here. i dont know where his fanbase is and who they are. i guess Detroit dont fukk with him like that. I heard Cole shyt a lot. Drake is drake. Kendrick fanbase has to be simliar to Eminem fanbase with more black people spread around. Damn Kendrick was played crazy in detroit. Matter of fact u from Detroit too right? Is your experience the same as mine

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m in Detroit. I haven’t heard Kendrick last album ever here. i dont know where his fanbase is and who they are. i guess Detroit dont fukk with him like that. I heard Cole shyt a lot. Drake is drake. Kendrick fanbase has to be simliar to Eminem fanbase with more black people spread around. Damn Kendrick was played crazy in detroit. Matter of fact u from Detroit too right? Is your experience the same as mine
Aint Piff white? His experience with the music may be different :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

From Detroit but don't live in state anymore. I can't really speak on it as much as you, but when I'm in the city do I hear Kendrick? Nah, not much outside of when DAMN and GKMC came out. When I'm in the city I hear what you prob hear...42 Dugg, Ray, etc. Still hear Snap Dogg here or there which is hilarious. You hear Drake everywhere in every city.

Most of my time is spent on the west coast right now so yea...I hear Kendrick pretty often. But But Drake gets play everywhere. I don't hear Cole often anywhere although I will say last week I saw a young dude bumping Premeditated Murder which kinda blew me away.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
From Detroit but don't live in state anymore. I can't really speak on it as much as you, but when I'm in the city do I hear Kendrick? Nah, not much outside of when DAMN and GKMC came out. When I'm in the city I hear what you prob hear...42 Dugg, Ray, etc. Still hear Snap Dogg here or there which is hilarious. You hear Drake everywhere in every city.

Most of my time is spent on the west coast right now so yea...I hear Kendrick pretty often. But But Drake gets play everywhere. I don't hear Cole often anywhere although I will say last week I saw a young dude bumping Premeditated Murder which kinda blew me away.
I rarely hear anything but local dudes or older rappers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

When i drive to detroit to buy weed, all i hear is eminem and trick trick :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Bruh. Do u know how many Cole fans stopped listening to the album based off the fact that he apologized?. And yes. Every big album has a song on it that has majority streams. If they remove the song from the album. Sales drop. Simple as that. Cole nerfed his own sales.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
And nikkas need to stop acting like Kendrick is the sole reason Like That is doing what it did. It's the people WHO he is dissing that deserve just as much credit for why that song did what it did. If this nikka Kendrick came out dissing some nobody it wouldn't have had the same impact. But he dissed 2 of the biggest rap artists from his generation on the song. While the song itself is created by another one of the biggest rap artists from his generation.