DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Never heard this track

That's why it makes me laugh when people think k dot can't get in his bag with the wordplay and pure raps. He moved on to storytelling and concepts because he's trying to reach people on a deeper level. But Kendrick can do any style he wants. That's why I'm excited to see what he comes with. Either way I know he's coming with a classic.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Man if dot actually mentions this in the diss. Oh boy :wow:

Remember Kendrick fukked with x heavy

kendrick-lamar-on-17-by-xxxtentacion-v0-txtwd384y84a1.jpg

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I don’t think he sees it as clout though. I think he sees it as baiting his competition. Then dissing him heading into his album release as promo. He also probably wants Drake’s fanbase to follow the beef closely. That way, everyone is watching. So if he does defeat Drake (I think he’s confident in himself that he can). More people will be intrigued to listen to what he has to say on his album.

This is just what I think Kendrick might’ve was planning :hubie:Dude is still a recording artist at the end of the day. The goal is to sell records. Sometimes even the ones who aren’t like that (no pun intended) have to play the game, politic etc.
Finally some good posts in here :obama:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikkas keep posting these old Drake clips like we ain't been knew this nikka was a swaggerless actor from Degrassi before this rap shyt. Like we ain't been knew this nikka grew up with his white moms in a privilege area and ain't had a real shape up until late high school when his Asian friend told him to. This is all old news. Where Kendrick at tho?

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Yea man lol that's the thing. This shyt is a cultural war (in terms of THE CULTURE...hip hop, not on no extra shyt). Some of the internet/Drake Stans/fans trying to spin it as jealousy and hating...

When all these nikkas lit in they own right. Drake don't dominate any lane that these brehs in... obviously based on them all being rappers but I'm saying on some specific niche shyt... they all got they own wave... A$AP, Future, Ross, etc...

I doubt these nikkas are envious of his Pop dominance... that's his lane, the same way they got theirs. Speaking of Ross, his shyt was funny but I think it truly sums up everybody premise and stance on the shyt:

Drake is a corny dude and an actor. Not the worst crime in the world but to try to spin it as anything else is a lie lol.

I think the energy is more so "the nerve of this nikka (white boy)" as opposed to "he on top, we gotta click up and gang up on em"

This is like saying Lance Armstrong is a cheater even tho 65% of top 10 placers in that race historically have been cheaters.

Drake is not some new occurrence he is the evolution of the BS posturing, false shxt talking, someone who doesn't look like me owns me, fake identity issues that has plagued rap since the 80s. Hes the best at being fake, treating it like an industry to take from and selling out, but the industry hasn't been "authentic" since the mid 90s at best.

Most rappers are professional story tellers the same way wrestlers are, the difference is most of yall look at rap and say

crying-still.gif

Its not a coincidence that Rap is primarily populated by actors, opportunist, manipulators, and desperate people...

Just like Hollywood.

You ever wondered why so many rappers can transition to acting so easily? It's because they've been in character the whole time.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is like saying Lance Armstrong is a cheater even tho 65% of top 10 placers in that race historically have been cheaters.

Drake is not some new occurrence he is the evolution of the BS posturing, false shxt talking, someone who doesn't look like me owns me, fake identity issues that has plagued rap since the 80s. Hes the best at being fake, treating it like an industry to take from and selling out, but the industry hasn't been "authentic" since the mid 90s at best.

Most rappers are professional story tellers the same way wrestlers are, the difference is most of yall look at rap and say

crying-still.gif

Its not a coincidence that Rap is primarily populated by actors, opportunist, manipulators, and desperate people...

Just like Hollywood.

You ever wondered why so many rappers can transition to acting so easily? It's because they've been in character the whole time.
Nah yall are od covering for him
Drake is abnormal

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Nah yall are od covering for him
Drake is abnormal

How did I cover for him? Because I said he's the evolution of the BS fakeness that has been in rap since the 80s?

Calling Drake fake in the land of rap is like calling Hogan fake in the land of wrestling. He's just the biggest piece of shxt in an ocean of shxt. Doesn't make him less of a peice of shxt. He's just more creative with his fukery (which isn't a good thing). That's the evolution, he found a way to be on some new bullshxt that everyone still co-signs.

Drake exists at the end of the day because we enabled him into being cool. But he's just another fake mofo in the long string of fake low morals mofos that have been at the top of the rap heap.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7 minute drill might be better than pushups:ohhh:

I thought 7 minute drill was great

But the apology and taking it off DSPs is actually what made it seem terrible

Push ups is dope too though they’re about the same Drake was shooting at more though

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
nikkas keep posting these old Drake clips like we ain't been knew this nikka was a swaggerless actor from Degrassi before this rap shyt. Like we ain't been knew this nikka grew up with his white moms in a privilege area and ain't had a real shape up until late high school when his Asian friend told him to. This is all old news. Where Kendrick at tho?
They trying to deflect from the fact that kendrick still aint respond after he wanted the smoke.

Its sad