DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
That dude is a powerful man in the music biz, was looking into the thread and there's some good tweets in them. Drake is the biggest artist right now for a reason.
Yea, I been knew he was manufactured, which is why I genuinely never liked him as a person outside of his music written by other people.

I lowkey think even Alicia Keys wrote for him and not the other way around.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
He's been sheltered his whole life basically only to turn street in his raps later on in his age. It's ass backwards really. Guess money can buy anything :manny:
Yea part of me understand fukk shyt comes with being number 1/King of the Hill but like I say... anybody acting like it's anything else than what you stated just lyin to they self.

I just had a :ohhh: moment when somebody posted a tweet talking about how he ducked cyphers, freestyles and mentioned the phone shyt on Hot 97.

Seeing That tweet was my personal "iont wanna hear it bout this nikka no more" moment.

I saw this was right after those 2 new reference joints leaked. Granted I dont too much discuss music with too many people or engage in back in forths online like back in the day... That was my reaction.

I remember when he pulled the phone out, and that shyt was looked at as weird. Nobody mentioned him not writing his shyt, but it was just something nikkas ain't seen before, especially from a HOT artist thats been "spittin". Looked more unprepared than anything, like "breh don't know his raps".

But I say all that to say this nikka been a product and ain't know telling what he wrote what he didn't write and ain't my muthafukkin job to try to sift through and make sense of it. Bro had a asterisk on his legacy in my opinion but now he really on some Milli Vinilli shyt.

Thing is people won't see it like that cause his rise opened the door to a lot of people not of the culture and the mindset and code that came with it and being raised in it... right or wrong admittedly. Hence, the weird takes and viewpoints his fans come with majority of the time.

Just like him, on some full circle shyt lol.

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Problem is, all these guys co-signed and worked with him when it benefited them

Drake isn’t some new entity. He became Drake because these same guys allowed it and even supported it.

So for them to just now have a problem with it, it does come off as jealousy.
For sure, I did leave that part out which is very true. nikkas most definitely danced with the 😈 (white boy) so to speak lol.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Exactly why I can't respect any hip hop head rooting for drake in this battle. 20v1 but you got the whole machine behind you:mjlol:.....shyt is blatant when you see all the comments on social media. Thousands of bots dikk riding Aubrey within minutes of every post. Kendrick putting the culture on his back:wow:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yea, I been knew he was manufactured, which is why I genuinely never liked him as a person outside of his music written by other people.

I lowkey think even Alicia Keys wrote for him and not the other way around.

Yea part of me understand fukk shyt comes with being number 1/King of the Hill but like I say... anybody acting like it's anything else than what you stated just lyin to they self.

I just had a :ohhh: moment when somebody posted a teeet talking about how he ducked cyphers, freestyles and mentioned the phone shyt on Hot 97. That was my personal "iont wanna hear it bout this nikka no more" moment.

I saw this was right after those 2 new reference joints leaked. Granted I dont too much discuss music with too many people or engage in back in forths online like back in the day... That was my reaction.

I remember when he pulled the phone out, and that shyt was looked at as weird. Nobody mentioned him not writing his shyt, but it was just something nikkas ain't seen before, especially from a HOT artist thats been "spittin". Looked more unprepared than anything, like "breh don't know his raps".

But I say all that to say this nikka been a product and ain't know telling what he wrote what he didn't write and ain't my muthafukkin job to try to sift through and make sense of it. Bro had a asterisk on his legacy in my opinion but now he really on some Milli Vinilli shyt.

Thing is people won't see it like that cause his rise opened the door to a lot of people not of the culture and the mindset and code that came with it and being raised in it. Hence, the weird takes and viewpoints his fans come with majority of the time.

Music biz is a illusion and artists are put together in the grand scheme of things.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
That dude is a powerful man in the music biz, was looking into the thread and there's some good tweets in them. Drake is the biggest artist right now for a reason.
Exactly. nikkas think it's conspiracy and scoffin at it... if anything THATS why nikkas clickin up on a top dog(no pun) mob tied poser/lame who they deem as a fraud.

If this Twitter account and that blog know or can find out, these brehs most definitely know what time it is... they in the mix and experience it.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Music biz is a illusion and artists are put together in the grand scheme of things.
Plus a real artist that sees the fake shıt upfront wouldn't be comfortable with the wigga.

That's probably where this beef stemming from.

50 did the same with Ja.

Edit: Matterfact, wouldn't be surprised if Aubrey called Lucien or one of his Jewish connects to prevent a K Dot diss track from being released. Ross and Meek shít was light but they said the 1 from 4 years ago would've killed his whole career.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Exactly why I can't respect any hip hop head rooting for drake in this battle. 20v1 but you got the whole machine behind you:mjlol:.....shyt is blatant when you see all the comments on social media. Thousands of bots dikk riding Aubrey within minutes of every post. Kendrick putting the culture on his back:wow:

Most are probably bots or fake profiles to add to the illusion. That Twitter thread is eye opening.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I just had a :ohhh: moment when somebody posted a teeet talking about how he ducked cyphers, freestyles and mentioned the phone shyt on Hot 97. That was my personal "iont wanna hear it bout this nikka no more" moment.

Thing is people won't see it like that cause his rise opened the door to a lot of people not of the culture and the mindset and code that came with it and being raised in it. Hence, the weird takes and viewpoints his fans come with majority of the time.

Hip Hop gets what it deserves
Drake is worse than every mumble rapper

And all the old heads cosign it

Even DMX came around

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Plus a real artist that sees the fake shıt upfront wouldn't be comfortable with the wigga.

That's probably where this beef stemming from.

50 did the same with Ja.

And Eminem with Benzino who was basically saying the same thing about what is said about Drake. It’s a whole machine behind everything.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
And Eminem with Benzino who was basically saying the same thing about what is said about Drake. It’s a whole machine behind everything.
The one thing they have in common besides being fake is being closet homosexuals.

I mean....come on.... this nıgga wearing nail polish and fụcking pubescent girls.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The one thing they have in common besides being fake is being closet homosexuals.

I mean....come on.... this nıgga wearing nail polish and fụcking pubescent girls.

Yea I don’t know why he’s promoting that stuff all of a sudden, guess he’s about that life :manny: :dame:That rainbow hair clips too. He’s basically promoting it.