DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In that interview Kanye just released. He just included Kendrick like Kendrick asked for help or something. “I got you, Dot” :mjlol: I’m pretty sure Kendrick wants it to be 1v1. No lie, I literally predicted in a post I made before Drake leaked Push Ups (almost a month ago) that all he was going to say was yall had to team up to take me on. And because of that people are going to think it makes them look corny like they’re trying to jump him.

I was just reading on another website I go to for leaks. And they were saying how Cole reached out to Kendrick for First Person Shooter and Kendrick agreed to do the song. But Drake’s team sent only the beat, with none of his verses or anything. Something was up, so Kendrick backed out.

According to them Kendrick has two projects on the way in May. One is a concept album. The other is just a straight up rap album/mixtape. Jay, and Nas are confirmed features. The tentative name for one of the projects is “Throne of Blood”.

I say all that to say this. That dude doesn’t want anybody other than Drake to be apart of his rollout. I’m guessing he wanted Drake to respond to like that, and he wanted to put out his response closer to his release (the diss most likely be a single, but will not be on the album).
So "Big Me" used this as a clout move to use the popularity of Drake to hype up some albums coming out next month?

Thats even worse lol...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick wanted the same thing as Kanye…clout

The guy who waited half a decade to drop an album and barely does features wants clout. Yea ok.
:mjlol:

I don't think anyone imagined Like That would be the biggest rap single in years (plural) or would spark so much drama (Cole committing suicide, Drake dropped a good diss, Kanye jumping in, etc). 12 years after debuting with a classic album, Kendrick still dictating the culture.
:wow:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Kendrick wanted the same thing as Kanye…clout
I don’t think he sees it as clout though. I think he sees it as baiting his competition. Then dissing him heading into his album release as promo. He also probably wants Drake’s fanbase to follow the beef closely. That way, everyone is watching. So if he does defeat Drake (I think he’s confident in himself that he can). More people will be intrigued to listen to what he has to say on his album.

This is just what I think Kendrick might’ve was planning :hubie:Dude is still a recording artist at the end of the day. The goal is to sell records. Sometimes even the ones who aren’t like that (no pun intended) have to play the game, politic etc.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Well wack and top are really cool with eachother so probably true. But either way, Kendrick is definitely coming. Anybody who thinks otherwise is retarded. But think the pushups track made him rearrange some things.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kendrick has top dog himself make a quick cameo on it to counter punch drake's drop and gimmie 50 angle.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
In that interview Kanye just released. He just included Kendrick like Kendrick asked for help or something. “I got you, Dot” :mjlol: I’m pretty sure Kendrick wants it to be 1v1. No lie, I literally predicted in a post I made before Drake leaked Push Ups (almost a month ago) that all he was going to say was yall had to team up to take me on. And because of that people are going to think it makes them look corny like they’re trying to jump him.

I was just reading on another website I go to for leaks. And they were saying how Cole reached out to Kendrick for First Person Shooter and Kendrick agreed to do the song. But Drake’s team sent only the beat, with none of his verses or anything. Something was up, so Kendrick backed out.

According to them Kendrick has two projects on the way in May. One is a concept album. The other is just a straight up rap album/mixtape. Jay, and Nas are confirmed features. The tentative name for one of the projects is “Throne of Blood”.

I say all that to say this. That dude doesn’t want anybody other than Drake to be apart of his rollout. I’m guessing he wanted Drake to respond to like that, and he wanted to put out his response closer to his release (the diss most likely be a single, but will not be on the album).

It all sounded plausible except the bolded.

1- Thats one of the longest running urban legends. Damn near every rapper was ‘supposed to drop 2 albums’ and it has never happened. Doesn’t make sense and damn sure don’t make sense for a rapper who drops as infrequently as kendrick

2- That album name and the features sounds like the fake leaked tracklists that again have been a thing for a decade plus

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don’t think he sees it as clout though. I think he sees it as baiting his competition. Then dissing him heading into his album release as promo. He also probably wants Drake’s fanbase to follow the beef closely. That way, everyone is watching. So if he does defeat Drake (I think he’s confident in himself that he can). More people will be intrigued to listen to what he has to say on his album.

This is just what I think Kendrick might’ve was planning :hubie:Dude is still a recording artist at the end of the day. The goal is to sell records. Sometimes even the ones who aren’t like that (no pun intended) have to play the game, politic etc.
That’s clout.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Well wack and top are really cool with eachother so probably true. But either way, Kendrick is definitely coming. Anybody who thinks otherwise is retarded. But think the pushups track made him rearrange some things.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kendrick has top dog himself make a quick cameo on it to counter punch drake's drop and gimmie 50 angle.

If the rumors are true, next month or near it might make sense.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I don’t think he lost fans, I think he derailed the hype for a surprise side project
Nah he kinda lost me….I’ve never listened to a J Cole album in it’s entirety in life, he was boring as fukk to me…that song about losing his virginity and the one about folding clothes were my go to examples of the perils of violently mundane “Everyman” rap…but he had won me over the last couple of years with his feature verse run…he had pretty comfortably surpassed Kenny in the “big 3” and I genuinely looking forward to the Falloff

Now I listen to verses like the joint he got with Yatchy like :comeon:

I for sure haven’t listened to that EP he put out not once since he did the hoe shyt, and me and the homies played that shyt the whole weekend it came out when in Philly

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So "Big Me" used this as a clout move to use the popularity of Drake to hype up some albums coming out next month?

Thats even worse lol...
From the data I’ve collected. Kendrick was legit almost set up by Drake and his team on First Person Shooter. It’s not like Kendrick just came out of nowhere and said “I’m just gonna diss Drake”. Like I said in a previous post. I believe dude is more of an opportunist than people think. But it is kind of a slippery slope here because Drake is really his opp though.

I see it like this/think of it this way. Pac used the beef to sell records. But he did really had a problem with dudes.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

It all sounded plausible except the bolded.

1- Thats one of the longest running urban legends. Damn near every rapper was ‘supposed to drop 2 albums’ and it has never happened. Doesn’t make sense and damn sure don’t make sense for a rapper who drops as infrequently as kendrick

2- That album name and the features sounds like the fake leaked tracklists that again have been a thing for a decade plus
The only reason I somewhat believe it is because these are the same people that leaked a whole discography worth of Kendrick’s unreleased, and unfinished work back in January. Down to the notes of his team planning his albums, personal memos, memos sent back and forth between artist, reference tracks, rough/early mixes of released songs etc.

Last edited: