DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
MY thing is if Kendrick wanted 1 vs 1 he should have done it on his own. It would be one thing if Futures project was some neutral shyt and he pulled another Control type move but the optics favor Drake and gives him an angle to work no matter how factual disses may be.

Future is not a real rapper, so that may be the problem right there. If you look at Future as an actual rapper who’s in this beef I don’t know what to tell you. Future is about as relevant here as Missy was letting jay diss Nas on Is that yo bytch. :comeon:

Now ross and Kanye are legit rappers But a) Drake mentioned ross, which warranted ross to reply, and b) Kanye is bipolar and Drake fukked his chick. Im pretty sure all of us felt the same cringe when this nga said ‘I got you Dot’. :dead:

So why run with ‘they gon say he teamed up’. Ngga, we are ‘they’. And we ALL know that was not some sanctioned assist. We are all waiting on Kendrick’s reply and that and that only will decide who wins. Let’s cut the shyt acting otherwise

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
In that interview Kanye just released. He just included Kendrick like Kendrick asked for help or something. “I got you, Dot” :mjlol: I’m pretty sure Kendrick wants it to be 1v1. No lie, I literally predicted in a post I made before Drake leaked Push Ups (almost a month ago) that all he was going to say was yall had to team up to take me on. And because of that people are going to think it makes them look corny like they’re trying to jump him.

I was just reading on another website I go to for leaks. And they were saying how Cole reached out to Kendrick for First Person Shooter and Kendrick agreed to do the song. But Drake’s team sent only the beat, with none of his verses or anything. Something was up, so Kendrick backed out.

According to them Kendrick has two projects on the way in May. One is a concept album. The other is just a straight up rap album/mixtape. Jay, and Nas are confirmed features. The tentative name for one of the projects is “Throne of Blood”.

I say all that to say this. That dude doesn’t want anybody other than Drake to be apart of his rollout. I’m guessing he wanted Drake to respond to like that, and he wanted to put out his response closer to his release (the diss will most likely be a single, but will not be on the album).
What is this site that you go to for leaks? You could PM it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Future is not a real rapper, so that may be the problem right there. If you look at Future as an actual rapper who’s in this beef I don’t know what to tell you. Future is about as relevant here as Missy was letting jay diss Nas on Is that yo bytch. :comeon:

Now ross and Kanye are legit rappers But a) Drake mentioned ross, which warranted ross to reply, and b) Kanye is bipolar and Drake fukked his chick. Im pretty sure all of us felt the same cringe when this nga said ‘I got you Dot’. :dead:

So why run with ‘they gon say he teamed up’. Ngga, we are ‘they’. And we ALL know that was not some sanctioned assist. We are all waiting on Kendrick’s reply and that and that only will decide who wins. Let’s cut the shyt acting otherwise
Future is a real rapper

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Keep it a buck did you think we'd be waiting this long after the energy on Like That? That nikka Kendrick sounded like he was in the booth with 1000 bars ready to go. With another 1000 in the trunk just in case.

Meh. I can't assume anything. Maybe it was done last week and they're just clearing samples. Maybe the album rumors are true and he's changing some things on there to also address this issue, alongside whatever the diss will be. Maybe he's recording multiple disses in anticipation of Drake's second blow. We don't know.

There are too many people in the know saying a track is coming or finished for me to think he's unprepared. There's also prob some behind the scenes west coast shyt going on, behind the scenes label shyt, etc. It's coming, it's gonna happen, etc.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
He didn’t even go to a public school? :dead:
Yea man lol that's the thing. This shyt is a cultural war (in terms of THE CULTURE...hip hop, not on no extra shyt). Some of the internet/Drake Stans/fans trying to spin it as jealousy and hating...

When all these nikkas lit in they own right. Drake don't dominate any lane that these brehs in... obviously based on them all being rappers but I'm saying on some specific niche shyt... they all got they own wave... A$AP, Future, Ross, etc...

I doubt these nikkas are envious of his Pop dominance... that's his lane, the same way they got theirs. Speaking of Ross, his shyt was funny but I think it truly sums up everybody premise and stance on the shyt:

Drake is a corny dude and an actor. Not the worst crime in the world but to try to spin it as anything else is a lie lol.

I think the energy is more so "the nerve of this nikka (white boy)" as opposed to "he on top, we gotta click up and gang up on em"

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yea man lol that's the thing. This shyt is a cultural war (in terms of THE CULTURE...hip hop, not on no extra shyt). Some of the internet/Drake Stans/fans trying to spin it as jealousy and hating...

When all these nikkas lit in they own right. Drake don't dominate any lane that these brehs in... obviously based on them all being rappers but I'm saying on some specific niche shyt... they all got they own wave... A$AP, Future, Ross, etc...

I doubt these nikkas are envious of his Pop dominance... that's his lane, the same way they got theirs. Speaking of Ross, his shyt was funny but I think it truly sums up everybody premise and stance on the shyt:

Drake is a corny dude and an actor. Not the worst crime in the world but to try to spin it as anything else is a lie lol.

I think the energy is more so "the nerve of this nikka(black white boy)" as opposed to "he on top, we gotta click up and gang up on em"

He's been sheltered his whole life basically only to turn street in his raps later on in his age. It's ass backwards really. Guess money can buy anything :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I think the energy is more so "the nerve of this nikka (white boy)" as opposed to "he on top, we gotta click up and gang up on em"
Problem is, all these guys co-signed and worked with him when it benefited them

Drake isn’t some new entity. He became Drake because these same guys allowed it and even supported it.

So for them to just now have a problem with it, it does come off as jealousy.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He's been sheltered his whole life basically only to turn street in his raps later on in his age. It's ass backwards really. Guess money can buy anything :manny:
Their fault for embracing him
Drake becoming popping was the moment they gave away hip hop

Last edited: