DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
kendrick's p*ssy ass ruined this beef taking 2 years to respond. soon as he got some smoke he vanished. again.

could have had some great back and forths. drake was clearly ready
At least he'll respond.

Drake was silenced and vanished then moved onto kendrick after push clowned his family

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No exaggeration, Drake’s camp is on some 2016 Russian campaign shyt. Literally. They are paying media, using bots, and hiding behind carefully crafted ‘limited’ IG comment sections.

Akademiks is the prime example. Look at what he’s been reduced to, a defacto member of OVO. Meanwhile before he was added to payroll…

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Kanye got Kendrick and Future and them looking lame as shyt lol.

nikkas had to form an alliance to get ride of a degrassi actor
In that interview Kanye just released. He just included Kendrick like Kendrick asked for help or something. “I got you, Dot” :mjlol: I’m pretty sure Kendrick wants it to be 1v1. No lie, I literally predicted in a post I made before Drake leaked Push Ups (almost a month ago) that all he was going to say was yall had to team up to take me on. And because of that people are going to think it makes them look corny like they’re trying to jump him.

I was just reading on another website I go to for leaks. And they were saying how Cole reached out to Kendrick for First Person Shooter and Kendrick agreed to do the song. But Drake’s team sent only the beat, with none of his verses or anything. Something was up, so Kendrick backed out.

According to them Kendrick has two projects on the way in May. One is a concept album. The other is just a straight up rap album/mixtape. Jay, and Nas are confirmed features. The tentative name for one of the projects is “Throne of Blood”.

I say all that to say this. That dude doesn’t want anybody other than Drake to be apart of his rollout. I’m guessing he wanted Drake to respond to like that, and he wanted to put out his response closer to his release (the diss will most likely be a single, but will not be on the album).

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
In that interview Kanye just released. He just included Kendrick like Kendrick asked for help or something. “I got you, Dot” :mjlol: I’m pretty sure Kendrick wants it to be 1v1. No lie, I literally predicted in a post I made before Drake leaked Push Ups (almost a month ago) that all he was going to say was yall had to team up to take me on. And because of that people are going to think it makes them look corny like they’re trying to jump him.

I was just reading on another website I go to for leaks. And they were saying how Cole reached out to Kendrick for First Person Shooter and Kendrick agreed to do the song. But Drake’s team sent only the beat, with none of his verses or anything. Something was up, so Kendrick backed out.

According to them Kendrick has two projects on the way in May. One is a concept album. The other is just a straight up rap album/mixtape. Jay, and Nas are confirmed features. The tentative name for one of the projects is “Throne of Blood”.

I say all that to say this. That dude doesn’t want anybody other than Drake to be apart of his rollout. I’m guessing he wanted Drake to respond to like that, and he wanted to put out his response closer to his release (the diss most likely be a single, but will not be on the album).

MY thing is if Kendrick wanted 1 vs 1 he should have done it on his own. It would be one thing if Futures project was some neutral shyt and he pulled another Control type move but the optics favor Drake and gives him an angle to work no matter how factual disses may be. If nikkas gotta gang up to get someone who is allegedly the weakest link in rap outta there then what does that say about the dudes clicking up?

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps

I say all that to say this. That dude doesn’t want anybody other than Drake to be apart of his rollout. I’m guessing he wanted Drake to respond to like that, and he wanted to put out his response closer to his release (the diss most likely be a single, but will not be on the album).
Kendrick does NOT want one on one
That midget is shook

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
"Kendrick we need ya"

Kendrick:
R588WW.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Kendrick wanted the same thing as Kanye…clout

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
MY thing is if Kendrick wanted 1 vs 1 he should have done it on his own. It would be one thing if Futures project was some neutral shyt and he pulled another Control type move but the optics favor Drake and gives him an angle to work no matter how factual disses may be. If nikkas gotta gang up to get someone who is allegedly the weakest link in rap outta there then what does that say about the dudes clicking up?
I’m a fan of Kendrick (Drake and Cole as well). One thing most of his fans will never admit is that dude is definitely an opportunist. Like what Ak said. Dude loves to create moments. He carefully thinks about how he’s going to play it. But sometimes underestimates how his peers will respond. He just knows they will respond.

Some people already have a problem that he might use the anticipation for the diss record as part of his album rollout (which he will, and he is).

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

None of this confirmed though

I read the same thing on KTT after like that drop

It’s all speculation

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m a fan of Kendrick (Drake and Cole as well). One thing most of his fans will never admit is that dude is definitely an opportunist. Like what Ak said. Dude loves to create moments. He carefully thinks about how he’s going to play it it. But sometimes underestimates how his peers will respond. He just knows they will respond.

Some people already have a problem that he might use the anticipation for the diss record as part of his album rollout (which he will, and he is).

exactly lol. Everyone does the same thing but stands pick and choose and then defend the antics based on why they like or don't like. Drake the fakest nikka on earth yet when Kendrick is calculated its for the culture lmfao nikka please