DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
At 12:45 im layed up with a redbone while you slaving away for your boss bragging about working overtime and thinking about ME :mjlol: i cant make this up. I'm livin rent free lil nikka.

It must be that work I gave you a few pages back that got has your vagina in a bunch.

Have fun working overtime :mjlol: a whole $47.00/hr you killin it! :mjlol:

Ok Zesty, you writing fantasies and emotional paragraphs, I reject your deposit :umad:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
New narrative fellas

Drake scared because he included everybody on Push Ups!! If he really wanted it with Duckworth he would have dedicated the whole song to him. Checkmate

It makes Drake look stronger to go against everybody but why he couldn’t just direct it just at Kendrick? The A.I. song was just directed at Kendrick only.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
when has a beef ever had points taken off due to how long a response took :wtf:
Puts more and more pressure on him. The longer he waits the better the track gotta be.

He won’t get the “warning shot” or “bait” excuse. If the nikka take weeks after talking big shyt about how he wanted all the smoke, his response better be far and away better than anything Drake has done this far or he lost :manny:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You was begging for this attention last night (pause) so im giving it to you. (Pause)

lets get it bro :heh:

You just like kflop, but a broke, pathetic, dollartree version

I mean you do got a zesty name like Lavish so it be no surprise if you one of the lgtb interior designers, I know your communities supports eachother well. As far as me and my money, I'm straight :sas1:

That wasn't the point tho, and you knew it, you just emotional about being called out for your favorite past time

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Yea, Ye tiptoeing a line and bout to make it a jewish thing with the "in control" talk.
Doesnt help he keeps saying "elimination" when talking about Drake either :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Yea, Ye tiptoeing a line and bout to make it a jewish thing with the "in control" talk.
Doesnt help he keeps saying "elimination" when talking about Drake either :dead:

This makes all them nikkas look like some hoes.

All them really need to gang up on one man :smh:

Drake the real boogeyman of rap :wow: