DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
This is different...push ups is a HEAVY track, and he came with a back 2 back type track..so its not the same.

And lets be 100% objective here, what can Kendrick say that hasn't been said?

That lyrical miracle stuff doesnt work when a nikka is having fun with it clowning you effortlessly. It just comes off corny..he has to either match drakes nonchalant vibe (which hes never done) or do his normal lyrical miracle..but if you ever watch battlerap you know that when these styles collide the lyrical miracle always loses.

:youngsabo::youngsabo:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ha. What was Takeover then? People were calling Nas lyrical miracle too (shyt is garbage what you tryna kick knowledge?) And there's ALWAYS something to be said. This aint 8 Mile, champ. I'm a day one battle rap fan (waay before SMACK) so I get your point I just don't believe it's applicable here. At this point, Drake CAN'T drop a 3rd record until Kendrick drops. Taylor Made aint Back 2 Back so let's not get carried away. My point is counting Kendrick out right now is super premature. Anyone that was around during the Nas/Jay exchanges knows this. The whole landscape can change any second in battle.
Unfortunately, Kdot showed his hand first and that puts Drake more in the Nas side of things for this battle. Nas tried not to give Jay any attention even as his took subtle jabs leading up to it. Kdot has been jabbing Drake for like a decade now. Drake really been trying to downplay and been nice about it and finally hit his boiling point... just like Nas did with the ether.

Nas was truly disgusted at Jay, and now Drake showing that same level of disgust at Kdot for egging him on this whole time and not having any real response. And knowing kdot, he's going back into his coc00n cause he'd rather be an enigma than be in the spot light.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Ha. What was Takeover then? People were calling Nas lyrical miracle too (shyt is garbage what you tryna kick knowledge?) And there's ALWAYS something to be said. This aint 8 Mile, champ. I'm a day one battle rap fan (waay before SMACK) so I get your point I just don't believe it's applicable here. At this point, Drake CAN'T drop a 3rd record until Kendrick drops. Taylor Made aint Back 2 Back so let's not get carried away. My point is counting Kendrick out right now is super premature. Anyone that was around during the Nas/Jay exchanges knows this. The whole landscape can change any second in battle.

This is what I keep saying. If anyone thinks Kendrick is just gonna tap out they are crazy. If Nas and Jay is too far back, just look at Drake and Pusha. Have your fun now Drake fans because when Kendrick does drop its gonna be felt.

Unfortunately, Kdot showed his hand first and that puts Drake more in the Nas side of things for this battle. Nas tried not to give Jay any attention even as his took subtle jabs leading up to it. Kdot has been jabbing Drake for like a decade now. Drake really been trying to downplay and been nice about it and finally hit his boiling point... just like Nas did with the ether.

Nas was truly disgusted at Jay, and now Drake showing that same level of disgust at Kdot for egging him on this whole time and not having any real response. And knowing kdot, he's going back into his coc00n cause he'd rather be an enigma than be in the spot light.

Tbh I kinda think Nas was throwing more shots at Jay before it got set off. The line on We Will Survive, Come Get Me and then the Eye for an Eye freestyle which was the most blatant one. Jay had Is That Your bytch and "Ask Nas, he don't want it with Hov" but then Nas dropped the first rhymes that was non subliminal with Stillmatic Freestyle. So I actually kinda think Nas really put it on first. Momentum is in Drake's corner right now but history shows momentum can easily change and the tide can easily turn. Rap fans and the internet are fickle as fukk, they'll scream Drake won one day and Kendrick won the next.