DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What was Nas up to the 3 + months between Takeover and Ether? He can wait as long as he wants to wait. It's not up to fukkin' Drake.
Pre-social media is exempt from responding right away. You guys can keep making up rules for Duckworth, he's losing badly and looks like a moron for not responding.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pre-social media is exempt from responding right away. You guys can keep making up rules for Duckworth, he's losing badly and looks like a moron for not responding.
So you didn't just make up a rule regarding pre and post social media? lol
I agree, he is losing until he responds like Nas was losing when Takeover was out and Ether hadn't dropped yet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The timing of this all happening when rap is essentially at its lowest point is worth questioning.

And not even saying that as a disgruntled music fan but the charts have been looking dry as hell the last couple of years. The female thot-rap ain’t selling like how the labels thought it would and the bigger acts are all aging out.

This rap civil war feels like marvel comics making the 2nd civil war, like they running out of ideas

🤔

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

When do yall think the Kanye Like That remix drops?

I imagine it will have a video and likely be used as a way to blunt Drake's follow up diss to whatever Kendrick drops.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
What was Nas up to the 3 + months between Takeover and Ether? He can wait as long as he wants to wait. It's not up to fukkin' Drake.
I’m glad there wasn’t this corny energy around releasing something within some manufactured timeframe and muthafukkas just let the battle happen—I blame social media for the lack of letting shyt just happen organically—it’s really upped the radiation in this microwave generation

Also context from 2001 is that the towers got hit so there was a lot of shyt going on at the time of Takeover being released

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m glad there wasn’t this corny energy around releasing something within some manufactured timeframe and muthafukkas just let the battle happen—I blame social media for the lack of letting shyt just happen organically—it’s really upped the radiation in this microwave generation

Also context from 2001 is that the towers got hit so there was a lot of shyt going on at the time of Takeover being released
When Kendrick drops and if it's a good dis the timing will be forgotten.