DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
They literally said the same thing before Ether. We'll see.
This is different...push ups is a HEAVY track, and he came with a back 2 back type track..so its not the same.

And lets be 100% objective here, what can Kendrick say that hasn't been said?

That lyrical miracle stuff doesnt work when a nikka is having fun with it clowning you effortlessly. It just comes off corny..he has to either match drakes nonchalant vibe (which hes never done) or do his normal lyrical miracle..but if you ever watch battlerap you know that when these styles collide the lyrical miracle always loses.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
This is different...push ups is a HEAVY track, and he came with a back 2 back type track..so its not the same.

That lyrical miracle stuff doesnt work when a nikka is having fun with it clowning you effortlessly. It just comes off corny..he has to either match drakes nonchalant vibe (which hes never done) or do his normal lyrical miracle..but if you ever watch battlerap you know that when these styles collide the lyrical miracle always loses.
You dont listen to Kendrick like that

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is corny as fukk, and I don’t think this track is particularly scathing in any way, but I’m def giving him respect for how he’s applying that pressure, he really seems like he wants a Kendrick diss so he can drop another one he has waiting, he really learnt from the beat down Push gave him

Kendrick really needs to drop one of the greatest diss tracks ever imo to shut him up

tay1

All Star
Daps
This AI shyt works now. He's winning the social media play for sure. In the long run, it's gonna be looked at how it truly is. Corny.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County

Ha. What was Takeover then? People were calling Nas lyrical miracle too (shyt is garbage what you tryna kick knowledge?) And there's ALWAYS something to be said. This aint 8 Mile, champ. I'm a day one battle rap fan (waay before SMACK) so I get your point I just don't believe it's applicable here. At this point, Drake CAN'T drop a 3rd record until Kendrick drops. Taylor Made aint Back 2 Back so let's not get carried away. My point is counting Kendrick out right now is super premature. Anyone that was around during the Nas/Jay exchanges knows this. The whole landscape can change any second in battle.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Ha. What was Takeover then? People were calling Nas lyrical miracle too (shyt is garbage what you tryna kick knowledge?) And there's ALWAYS something to be said. This aint 8 Mile, champ. I'm a day one battle rap fan (waay before SMACK) so I get your point I just don't believe it's applicable here. At this point, Drake CAN'T drop a 3rd record until Kendrick drops. Taylor Made aint Back 2 Back so let's not get carried away. My point is counting Kendrick out right now is super premature. Anyone that was around during the Nas/Jay exchanges knows this. The whole landscape can change any second in battle.
Push ups > takeover and im a jay fan. ( you will probably disagree and thats cool) Takeover was always mid to me. :yeshrug:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is corny as fukk, and I don’t think this track is particularly scathing in any way, but I’m def giving him respect for how he’s applying that pressure, he really seems like he wants a Kendrick diss so he can drop another one he has waiting, he really learnt from the beat down Push gave him

Kendrick really needs to drop one of the greatest diss tracks ever imo to shut him up

I would give him a lot of credit if I thought he wrote them. Both songs are good lyrically, but if he had a team write them he doesn't get any credit for applying pressure or doing anything quickly.