DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick has not battled anyone but Kendrick angels swear he wants to battle. Now they act silence is best, the juelzing they have do to justify Kendrick being shook

How you know for a fact he's shook? How you know he ain't in the studio right now mixing his shyt down? You don't

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Kendrick can't respond using too much anger in his vocals or these vocal characters bc it'll come off as over the top.

Just gotta attempt to body him with lyrics. I don't know if he can do it.
Thats what im saying. Drake pushed him in a corner. Not much kendrick can do here. I think it's over

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Unsurprisingly Ebro is siding with Kendrick.

Told you people are starting to see through the facade. Aubrey dikk riders trying to rush to push the narrative but once the smoke settles the real heads see what his strategy is. Try and get ahead of everything Kendrick might say to soften the blow.

But all he's doing is giving Kendrick more angles. And Kendrick doesn't even use social media so he's not gonna be pressured into dropping something that's not a classic. Drake getting hit with a 10/10 no matter what. I hope BBL keeps dropping tracks though. The next one really gonna start turning the public against him. Kendrick in his head.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Told you people are starting to see through the facade. Aubrey dikk riders trying to rush to push the narrative but once the smoke settles the real heads see what his strategy is. Try and get ahead of everything Kendrick might say to soften the blow.

But all he's doing is giving Kendrick more angles. And Kendrick doesn't even use social media so he's not gonna be pressured into dropping something that's not a classic. Drake getting hit with a 10/10 no matter what. I hope BBL keeps dropping tracks though. The next one really gonna start turning the public against him. Kendrick in his head.
:mjlol:
Kendrick is shook and hiding

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Drake is going to get annihilated. Kendrick got to many lyrical miracles. Let drake enjoy his last moments. After kendricks done drake gonna ask if they can all go on tour.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

:mjlol: at you forcing yourself to believe this

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
U do know that Kendrick would be Jay in the beef situation right being that he came at Drake first?
No, drake been on some weirdo, hater shyt since the control verse

Only people kendrick subbed that were mentioned in that verse were sean, jay Electronica, and drake. Reason being they all got salty and were subbing him first

If I'm wrong, then how come there was never any issues with krit, mac, push, or tyler? Cause they weren't acting like hoes about it

The back and forth been going on for years. Kendrick was just the first to rip the bandaid off and go direct. Now yall trying to rewrite history :dead:

East coast been washed the past 2 decades. Dropping the most derivative and irrelevant shyt in the genre, and the Toronto nikka is the closest thing yall have going for you. So I guess that's why you can't stand to see a west coast, let alone compton, nikka be the best of his generation

Too bad :umad:

New flows coming, be patient brother :ahh:

Daps
East coast been washed the past 2 decades. Dropping the most derivative and irrelevant shyt in the genre, and the Toronto nikka is the closest thing yall have going for you. So I guess that's why you can't stand to see a west coast, let alone compton, nikka be the best of his generation
I'd rather lose my hearing than root for that fraud, and I'm from BK. Personally, I think it's dope a west coast MC is carrying the real torch :myman:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Too bad :umad:
Cole is way closer to being claimed by the East Coast than Aubrey. That said, if you actually think real hip hop heads in NYC co-sign the Drakes shenanigans I'm assuming you don't travel much.