DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I can dig rappin, but a rapper with a ghostwriter? What the fukk happened?

Are you flat out saying you wouldn't care if Kendrick has a ghostwriter?

If so...
I personally wouldnt care. Im not a huge Kendrick fan like that. I would be surprised though.

And how can you even ask this when Aubrey is proven to use ghostwriters?

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Drake’s stanleys have juelezed for years about ghostwriting and reference tracks, saying that its ok and every rapper uses them.

How big of a hypocrite will him and his entire fanbase be if he calls kendrick out for it after pretending that its not a big deal?
Because (the majority of) Drake fans by and large are not hard-core Hip-Hop fans. His base is casuals, women, and people just looking for something to "vibe" to in the club or in the car.

They're not spending the night on Genius looking at breakdowns of lines on tracks by MF DOOM or GZA.

They don't care about authenticity.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Would have been historic if Kenny actually dropped today and battled Taylor for the #1 spot next week. But he too p*ssy like Cole to do something like that for his fans and the culture. :yeshrug:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I personally wouldnt care. Im not a huge Kendrick fan like that. I would be surprised though.

And how can you even ask this when Aubrey is proven to use ghostwriters?

Because Kendrick has been adamant about his stance on ghostwriting. One hasn't and is also considered a pop artist by people here, while one is heralded as the new messiah of rap.

It's simple, imo

And you not being a big Kendrick fan isn't surprising at all. I'm guessing most here arent which explains all these weird ass movings of the goalpost and shyt.

Kendrick having a ghostwriter would legitimately change my entire stance on rap rn, tbh. Meaning if he's doing, then I know everyone is and are being very secretive and selective. I'm really hoping that isn't true

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Kendrick gotta drop today or tomorrow.
“The Story of Adidon” came out 4 days later from Duppy release.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I can't believe we thought this shyt was A.I. we were so confused at the beginning. A.I. is a double-edged sword. It can ruin or enhance the art of Hip Hop...I don't like how confused it had us when this shyt first dropped though... honestly, that's Drake's fault because he didn't officially release it in the beginning.

I would normally be hyped up by now but now I can't tell what's real or not. smfh

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
On the recent what could go wrong with Keem from TDE, he talked about dreamfest or whatever and the apology. He also straight up said that he thinks Drake was gonna diss Cole. I wonder if Drake not dissing Cole may have messed things up a little if that's what some of them were planning

Right at the beginning.