DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm beginning to think Drake must know some serious shyt about Kendrick behind the scenes because he seems WAY too confident :patrice:

I suspect that maybe he has intel that Kendrick currently uses ghostwriters or has used ghostwriters in the past and he's waiting to reveal that in the follow-up diss.

Beyond that, I can't think of any other revelation that could tarnish Kendrick's image as a respected rapper and thus lead Drake to come off this bold outside of "I got more fame and money than you, though 💅" jabs.
These nikkas 40. Both their legacies solidified at this point. Unless either side got some big unknown scandal then ain’t shyt either of them can say that will move the needle.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta drop that shyt tonight. Give us a date or something nikka. Don't let these podcasters get another episode of hyping your shyt up. The longer you wait the more anticipation, the more nikkas is gonna be saying "eeeehhhh" "That's it?". nikkas is talking about music videos and it being hit em up-esque. You got that DJHed nikka talking about we take our time over here. No nikka. Time is your enemy in 2024 rap beef especially when the biggest artist on the planet is getting jokes off on you unchalleneged. Is it shallow? Yes but that how this shyt works.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
A rapper that has been exposed for using ghostwriters is gonna out another rapper for using ghostwriters is some ether? :skip:
For Kendrick, yes. Because he's held in high regard as a top-tier lyricist.

Him being exposed for having ghostwriters just like Drake -- by Drake himself, no less -- would be devastating to Kendrick's rep.

Think "Pot and Kettle".

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
For Kendrick, yes. Because he's held in high regard as a top-tier lyricist.

Him being exposed for having ghostwriters just like Drake -- by Drake himself, no less -- would be devastating to Kendrick's rep.

Think "Pot and Kettle".
Drake’s stanleys have juelezed for years about ghostwriting and reference tracks, saying that its ok and every rapper uses them.

How big of a hypocrite will him and his entire fanbase be if he calls kendrick out for it after pretending that its not a big deal?

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
These nikkas 40. Both their legacies solidified at this point. Unless either side got some big unknown scandal then ain’t shyt either of them can say that will move the needle.
Casual fans won't care, but die-hard Hip-Hop "purists" would probably be posting pics of themselves burning Kendrick LPs on Reddit in disgust if it was revealed that Kendrick has used ghostwriters before :manny:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
How big of a hypocrite will him and his entire fanbase be if he calls kendrick out for it after pretending that its not a big deal?

I can dig rappin, but a rapper with a ghostwriter? What the fukk happened?

Are you flat out saying you wouldn't care if Kendrick has a ghostwriter?

If so...