DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
IMG-1073.jpg
. he finally claimed it like a side chick he tryna make a main

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shows Kendrick was just barking and is too scared to get in the ring. Ross shot back 3 hours after hearing Drake diss him. Kenny had one in the chamber for 4 years and still hasn't released

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
His play on words/double entendre/similes is so simple and basic. It's laughable.

This is a typical drake type play on words/simile/:

"Keep fukkin with drizzy, I have enough money to get your ass stretch,no diddy":dame:

"My life is complicated,wish it was more simple, more black n white like latto"

It is so predictable and basic. It is laughable.

Stop it. You're quoting a post that doesn't even understand that line and is misquoting.

If it's so basic, why are multiple of ya'll still think he's saying Chippendale?

Or think that Drake was making fun of Kendrick for doing pop songs?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
So Drake drops and Kendrick is the one thats scared. Mhm. That's Kendrick stan excuse ya'll choose to run with :mjlol: Keep going with that cause ya'll soinds dumb af rn

Idk if you're agreeing with me or not with this nonsense. I'm making fun of these nikkas that aren't even Kendrick fans but just hate Drake

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This shows Kendrick was just barking and is too scared to get in the ring. Ross shot back 3 hours after hearing Drake diss him. Kenny had one in the chamber for 4 years and still hasn't released
Drake says Kendrick had a diss track in the chamber for 4 years so it must be true.

Why would he even use a 4 year old diss track? He lost already if he did that :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm beginning to think Drake must know some serious shyt about Kendrick behind the scenes because he seems WAY too confident :patrice:

I suspect that maybe he has intel that Kendrick currently uses ghostwriters or has used ghostwriters in the past and he's waiting to reveal that in the follow-up diss.

Beyond that, I can't think of any other revelation that could tarnish Kendrick's image as a respected rapper and thus lead Drake to come off this bold outside of "I got more fame and money than you, though 💅" jabs.
A rapper that has been exposed for using ghostwriters is gonna out another rapper for using ghostwriters is some ether? :skip:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how Kendrick and his team are playing this but if they have a record they should let it go in the next 72 hrs or he’s gonna be looking crazy out here

Last edited:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Stan wars really bring out the worst in the booth

Knowing him Dot is probably doing a visual. He released when he damn well pleases and it take a lot of the sauce off this beef but hey... sucks but i have 3 kids and about to have 2 jobs so it'll be ready when its ready lol.

Early 2000s aint coming back.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
A rapper that has been exposed for using ghostwriters is gonna out another rapper for using ghostwriters is some ether? :skip:

nikka, yes.

What are we talking about?

Idk if it's true or not but he's been adamant about his stance on ghostwriting. If he's using ghostwriters, it will 100% be more damaging than Drake having them

Just like Drake pointing out he wrote father stretch my hands and 30 hours for ye was a nice blow, even though it's known Kanye uses writers

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yes. When that rapper has been put on the pedestal as the savior of rap and been taking shots at the other rapper for ghostwriters.

Not saying it's true, but dont act like if it came out Kdot used ghostwriters it would be a non issue.