DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Is ghostwriting bad in hip-hop nikka yes or no?

Here is your boy juelzing saying “youre not doing anything wrong” if u get help.

How are you going to chastise somebody for something you already went on record say is “ok”?

Start a thread with a poll asking if it's okay we found out Kendrick has ghostwriters

I guarantee you that you're standing alone in this "it doesn't matter if Kendrick has ghostwriters" thing you're doing

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Is ghostwriting bad in hip-hop nikka yes or no?

Here is your boy juelzing saying “youre not doing anything wrong” if u get help.

How are you going to chastise somebody for something you already went on record say is “ok”?

Bc the nikka tried to clown you...? Kendrick legacy would def be affected big time.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Start a thread with a poll asking if it's okay we found out Kendrick has ghostwriters

I guarantee you that you're standing alone in this "it doesn't matter if Kendrick has ghostwriters" thing you're doing
I never said its ok nikka :dahell:

It would be a classic “right message, wrong messenger” situation if it was Drake that exposed it considering he already said its ok

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Cool, is he gonna also say something about him having a son with a video chick and having a ghostwriter?

That will show em!!

drake never got properly dragged for the pedo stuff to the point that pop fans knew about it

everyone knew cosby was on some funny shyt forever but hannibal made it hot for him 30 years after the fact

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cool, is he gonna also say something about him having a son with a video chick and having a ghostwriter?

That will show em!!

Now dudes is using the excuse that we know this shyt already, so it doesn't matter?

But if Kendrick drops something we don't know, then it's gossip?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I never said its ok nikka :dahell:

It would be a classic “right message, wrong messenger” situation if it was Drake that exposed it considering he already said its ok

You said you wouldn't care if the top rapper lyrically rn and the savior of rap had ghostwriters. That's basically the same thing.

And only to you, tbh. He has mentioned writing for other people as disses because it's unacceptable essentially.

Once again, that's why him dissing ye and saying "father had to stretch his hands and get it from me. I pop 30 hours and let him repeat" and the "if you're mad at me for getting help on a couple Vs, what do you really think about the nikka thats making your beats" or whatever like was potent because Pusha just came hard about ghostwriting.

It's call hypocrisy, my nikka

You should make that thread though because I never expected the spin to get so crazy that nikkas are saying it's cool if Kendrick has ghostwriters. That's wild to me

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You said you wouldn't care if the top rapper lyrically rn and the savior of rap had ghostwriters. That's basically the same thing.

And only to you, tbh. He has mentioned writing for other people as disses because it's unacceptable essentially.

Once again, that's why him dissing ye and saying "father had to stretch his hands and get it from me. I pop 30 hours and let him repeat" and the "if you're mad at me for getting help on a couple Vs, what do you really think about the nikka thats making your beats" or whatever like was potent because Pusha just came hard about ghostwriting.

It's call hypocrisy, my nikka

You should make that thread though because I never expected the spin to get so crazy that nikkas are saying it's cool if Kendrick has ghostwriters. That's wild to me
Are you slow?

I never said its cool for him to have ghostwriters :mjtf:

I said i wouldnt care because im not a big kendrick fan like that