DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-1073.jpg

Nikka begging....

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drakes response was cool I guess but what did he really say? Kendrick is short? :pachaha: That’s it? Wayne smaller than Kendrick.

He talking bout Kendrick’s contract but Kenny releases an album whenever he pleases and still retains that aura. Drake has to put out and album every year.

Drake operating at a different level…his subliminal game is second to none

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told y’all on the weekend /start of the week:ufdup:this shxt wasn’t gonna drop fo the sake of dropping to satisfy Drake/ or hip hop fans

Kendrick and Dave free ain’t gonna be kornered into lettin aubrey dictate when he drops

Y’all really thought anyone over there gives a fk about that they on the ⏰

The number 1 chartin song is taken shots at the manil vanilli-karaoke kid :heh: and still doin numbers

And they know aubrey is desperate for Kendrick to respond

Why the fk would they do that and play the games on drakes terms :manny::patrice::martin::what::demonic:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
drake really getting at him gotta give it to him cause he put it out there and asking for the response

but kendrick really gonna come thru and make him pump his brakes

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
atp it drop when it drops
i wanted it to drop this week especially after all the hype from the djs and q. imma listen regardless. but if this diss track dont put a major dent in drake career its fukk kdot for life real shyt. its dudes out here putting they coli career on the line and getting banned for this shyt. its real rn:russ::russ:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Big Bad Kendrick is like the one guy is all bark. He is one of them dudes that his friends to hold him back during fights after shyt talking

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
I'm beginning to think Drake must know some serious shyt about Kendrick behind the scenes because he seems WAY too confident :patrice:

I suspect that maybe he has intel that Kendrick currently uses ghostwriters or has used ghostwriters in the past and he's waiting to reveal that in the follow-up diss.

Beyond that, I can't think of any other revelation that could tarnish Kendrick's image as a respected rapper and thus lead Drake to come off this bold outside of "I got more fame and money than you, though 💅" jabs.