DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So where's the official release of the Drake diss. Not on Spotify, Apple etc. Could it be that Drake doesn't want to risk the song not debuting higher than Like That on the charts........or could it be that he doesn't want the writing credits revealed.
:dead:

I don't care how the song does charts wise. Who cares, you'd be stupid to compare a diss track loosie to a hit song on a hit album. That wouldn't be a fair comparison. But I'm more apt to believe he doesn't want those credits on Spotify/Tidal/etc.

At this point I think because the leak happened and he was basically forced to put it out prematurely that he just said “fukk it” and is letting the response from his fans and the media be enough to tip Kendrick’s hand.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
..or could it be that he doesn't want the writing credits revealed.
800iiDTaNNFOwytONV.webp

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm not on Twitter and don't post Twitter links like you :mjlol: fukk I care bout people on it
You’re dumber than I thought. Ross is reacting to a random twitter users “research.”

So you’re saying you believe that person instead of the person who signs their own contracts?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
this a stupid post. Kendrick only ever responded to Drake subs, and drake subbed him damn near 2x as much.

Get Kendrick dikk out your mouth. They been subbing each other for decades.

:mjlol: at trying to make kendrick look like some victim in all of this when his control verse is what seemingly started the rift.
Even the Westcoast dj in that tweet admits kendrick been subbing for a decade. with the "daring to come outside" comment.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
You’re dumber than I thought. Ross is reacting to a random twitter users “research.”

So you’re saying you believe that person instead of the person who signs their own contracts?
When did I say I believe anyone on twitter :dahell:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Kendrick actually say though. We hyping that shyt up because it came out of nowhere…but he really said a whole lot of nothing

Your best work was a light pack
fukk the big 3
Prince outlived Mike Jack (whatever the hell this is supposed to mean)

All that shyt was low key dumb, I would have ignored it. But since Drake went back at him I hope he responds with something more interesting.

The thing about Kendrick is that yea that’s all he said but it’s his energy on how he said it.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
So where's the official release of the Drake diss. Not on Spotify, Apple etc. Could it be that Drake doesn't want to risk the song not debuting higher than Like That on the charts........or could it be that he doesn't want the writing credits revealed.
:dead:

I don't care how the song does charts wise. Who cares, you'd be stupid to compare a diss track loosie to a hit song on a hit album. That wouldn't be a fair comparison. But I'm more apt to believe he doesn't want those credits on Spotify/Tidal/etc.

That makes zero sense. He could just pay them not to be credited. Isn't that what he's supposedly doing with hush and back to back like people on here claimed? Is duppy on streaming?

You know good and well it's because of the samples.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, but Drake has been outta his deal for 6 years or so now and all his albums are licensed to universal. Not released under them and hadn't been for years
Ain't kendrick off the? You got the sauce show us their contracts? Or admit you lying and relying on conjecture?

Ross and kendrick are stomping on Drake. Why does that upset you?

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Get Kendrick dikk out your mouth. They been subbing each other for decades.

:mjlol: at trying to make kendrick look like some victim in all of this when his control verse is what seemingly started the rift.
Even the Westcoast dj in that tweet admits kendrick been subbing for a decade. with the "daring to come outside" comment.
Did the control verse start a decade long beef with Meek, Pusha, Cole, Krit, Wale, ASAP Rocky, Sean etc?

I didn't say Kendrick didn't sub Drake, but Drake absolutely started the subs. Control drops and then Drake does 2 interviews dissing Kendrick while refusing to name him even though the interview does lmfao and then starts the subs.

Drake has also subbed Kendrick at least 2x as many times as Kendrick has him.