DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
87wkpnr.png
My thing is which narrative are we running with? first it was he has diss track he been holding for 4 years, then it was that AI leak was real, and now its he doesn't have anything at all? shyt just looks like nikkas scrambling.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rick Ross’ music doesn’t really have motion like that. Him making a song is pointless nobody cares enough to listen. I’m not sure why he even bothered.

His social media game is where he can get some traction. He should stick to that

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

BBL's team so corny. Really hit up the dude who made the ai shyt just to get confirmation :mjlol: .....they were hoping and praying that weak ass shyt was really Kendrick.

Yea wtf type of weirdo shyt :dahell: dude should have str8 up told them nikkas to fukk off. This the only way them nikkas can eat in that camp. They gotta be spies , Canadian enforcers, and write this nikka music.

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Has 100 plus pages on thecoli, you would think it was a hit. I was told that his dissed stopped Drakes momentum, yet no one listened. :flabbynsick: Thecoli
shyt is trending in youtube
and was trending all weekend in twitter and didnt get an official release til 3/4 days after it dropped on saturday

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Did you even read the original post? It was about Kendrick being forced to do the Taylor Swift songs because of top. He was still on tde when that happened

So again, fukk are you talking about?

And so did Future but it's a diss bc Kendrick did it right?

That's why that line missed for me... that Bad Blood video has 1.6 Billy views... 😆

I'd die laughing if Taylor called Kendrick & Future up to hop in a video after she heard what Drake said since she's dropping tomorrow.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
shyt is trending in youtube
and was trending all weekend in twitter and didnt get an official release til 3/4 days after it dropped on saturday
If you know anything about youtube, you know its algorithms. When drakes diss is poppin, youtube will recommend the ross song, the jcole song and the future song as they all related. Those views are on the back of the whole beef.

No one is really checking for the ross song