DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Probably post the tweet before for context. Looks like a kendrick stan bytching about a drake stan
280f3e8b0ba20240b6dbb7ec9e1ec9ff.png

shyt seems weak. Why kendrick been sending subs for a decade instead of doing shyt direct :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So where's the official release of the Drake diss. Not on Spotify, Apple etc. Could it be that Drake doesn't want to risk the song not debuting higher than Like That on the charts........or could it be that he doesn't want the writing credits revealed.
:dead:

I don't care how the song does charts wise. Who cares, you'd be stupid to compare a diss track loosie to a hit song on a hit album. That wouldn't be a fair comparison. But I'm more apt to believe he doesn't want those credits on Spotify/Tidal/etc.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Probably post the tweet before for context. Looks like a kendrick stan bytching about a drake stan
280f3e8b0ba20240b6dbb7ec9e1ec9ff.png

shyt seems weak. Why kendrick been sending subs for a decade instead of doing shyt direct :yeshrug:
this a stupid post. Kendrick only ever responded to Drake subs, and drake subbed him damn near 2x as much.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So where's the official release of the Drake diss. Not on Spotify, Apple etc. Could it be that Drake doesn't want to risk the song not debuting higher than Like That on the charts........or could it be that he doesn't want the writing credits revealed.
Probably the same place duppy freestyle's release is at?

There most likely wont be an official release for the diss. The hook is from a Mike Jones song and it samples What's Beef. Those two things means it's probably not getting a release. Puff probably not gonna clear it, especially with the puff diss in the og version. I imagine he would have to break Mike off some money for it too.

Why yall steady whining about an official release for it? :jbhmm: